Don't (Godot x Reader)

Your Pov:

I sat in Godot's office, watching him read through various files. Ever since he woke up from his coma, he's been, trying to find Phoenix Wright. I knew him. He was my late sister's pupil. Godot blamed Phoenix for her death and he wanted him to know. Deep down, I knew he was just hurt and saddened, but this wasn't the way to settle things. I just don't want him to get in trouble.

A few days later, I was standing in as Godot's aide in court. He was facing off against Phoenix Wright in the murder of...my mother. It completely devastated me when I found out. Maya had been missing since the incident and I was worried about her. The trial proceeded and I zoned out. Sometime later, court was let out and we headed back to the office. I was tired and drained. My mind was thinking the worst when it came to Maya, and I wanted to go to sleep.

I laid down on the office sofa and fell asleep. I had a dreamless sleep. I awoke some time later to the tv playing. I sat up rubbing my eyes. The tv blared, "In the courtroom today, Phoenix Wright and Godot clashed in a battle of wits! Evidence from the trial suggests the defendant had an accomplice. The investigation into this so called accomplice is ongoing." I turned the tv off and stood up. The lights were dimmed, but I noticed a cell phone sitting on the table. I went over and picked it up. It was Godot's. I turned it on and looked through it. I knew it was wrong to snoop around, but a bad feeling was settling in my stomach. I opened the text messaging app and clicked on the most recent tab. There was no contact name. Just a cell number. I scrolled to the very bottom and began reading them.

The bridge is out.

I'm on my way now.

Hurry. The police were called.

What about the body?

I'm pushing it across now.

Put the sword back in the staff.

Ok

I'm going back to the temple.

I nearly dropped the phone in shock. This whole time, it was...Godot! The defendant was actually the accomplice! I closed out the app and put the phone in my pocket. I walked into the main office to see Godot making a cup of coffee. The coffee maker buzzed very slowly as it turned on. I cleared my throat. He turned to me, "So you're finally awake." I nodded, "Yeah. I just saw the news about the trial. Do you have any idea who the accomplice could be?"

Almost unnoticibly, he tensed. Then, he chuckled, "For all we know, Sister Bikini could be lying to save her own skin." I almost growled. He was lying directly to my face! As I stood there, I came to the conclusion that, if the bridge went out and he had been on the other side, then he had...killed my mother. For some unbeknownst reason, he killed my mother. I threw his phone at him, "Then, what about this?" He caught it and tried to play it off, "My phone? What about it?"

I growled, "You knew! All this time, you knew!" I continued, "Iris was the accomplice! You...You killed my mother! You lied to me!" He placed his mug on the table, "So you finally found out. I guess there's no hiding it now." Burning hot tears rolled down my face, "And to think, I loved you! I trusted you!" He stayed silent. I shook my head, "One of this days, you're going to catch a cold from the ice inside your soul!" He tried to grab my hand. I pulled away from him, "Don't!" I grabbed my bag and walked to the door, "I'll see you tomorrow."

I walked out and slammed the door. I headed out to my car and drove home. I went into my room and laid down. My emotions were all over the place and I felt like crying. My mother is dead, my older sister is dead too, and my younger sister is missing! I wiped my tears and sat up. I reached into the nightstand next to my bed and pulled out an envelope. The seal of the master lay upon it. It was the last thing I received from my mother.

It was my mother's will. She entrusted to us her most valuable possessions and...the master's seat. Before she disappeared all those years ago, she wrote this will. At the time, Mia was 12, I was 10, and Maya was 3. She wrote two wills: one for her possessions and the other, for the master's seat. We never got to see the will until we became older. Mia left, and Maya and I stayed in the village.

The will reads as follows:

I, Misty Fey, am writing this will as a final testament to my daughters and to the village.

To my eldest daughter, Mia Fey, I relinquish all of my finest wears and jewellery. This includes my wedding kimono.

To my middle daughter, (Y/n) Fey, I relinquish Fey Manor and its servants. To her, I also relinquish my family ring.

Finally, to my youngest daughter, Maya Fey, I give all of my hair pieces, pins, and beads. I also relinquish all pets in Fey Manor to her.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The next letter addresses who the next master will be:

To the village and branch family,

It has come to my concern that a fight for the position of the master may ensue after I disappear. I do not want the village to tear itself apart and so, I will name the new master. Old traditions of spiritual power have little influence over my choice.

I have decided to claim my daughter, (Y/n) Fey as the new master of Kurain Village. She is the most focused of my daughters and shows the qualities of the master. After my 20 years are up, she will ascend to the master's seat.

The branch families shall not interfere with my choice. If they choose to do so, and interfere, they will face punishment from the high council.

If my chosen heir should die, then my daughter Maya Fey will be appointed the new master in her place.

                         Misty Fey
-----------------------------------------------------------

Now that my mother was truly gone, the next master has to be appointed. The new master was me. Being the master is not easy. After I become the master, I will be sent to the village matchmaker to find the man that will be my husband. That is how my mother found my father. My sisters and I were raised on the belief that we must bring honor to our family name or our ancestors would be disgraced.

I started to pack my bags and write out some farewell notes. Just as I finished one note, my phone began to ring. I grabbed my phone and checked it. Godot was calling me. I declined the call. I finished the notes and grabbed my bags. I dropped the notes into the mail bin and headed to the bus stop. Only one bus ran to Kurain Village from the city. I sent Godot one last text before blocking his number.

        'God, I hope you're satisfied.'

A/n: Part 2?

Let me know!