This Wedding (Phoenix x Dahlia's Sister! reader)

A/N: In this chapter, the reader is Dahlia's sister. However, they are not twins. Though, people would ask if they were twins because they looked very similar. So, just by changing their hair colors, they could pass as one another. Keep that in mind.

No One's Pov:

A girl sat inside a room, looking at herself in the mirror. She wore a white wedding dress and veil. Her
(h/c) colored hair was styled to perfection. Her make up addressed her features beautifully. However, not even she could hide the slight hint of the red roots of her hair.

Dahlia smiled, "This day is going to be perfect. The kind of day of which I've dreamed since I was small..." She picked up a rose and placed it in her hair. She giggled darkly, "Everybody will gather 'round. Say I look lovely in my gown. What they don't know is that I have fooled them all!"

To (Y/n)'s Pov:

Maya and I were running through the mountain's foliage and woods. I had been knocked out and dragged here three days before my wedding. I was going to marry Phoenix Wright. We had known each other since high school and I loved him a lot. The wedding was going to be in Hazakura Temple, so I could probably find my way back in time. I paused at a boulder with Maya to my right.

"This day was going to be perfect. The kind of day of which I've dreamed since I was small." Maya looked at me sadly. I looked down, "But instead of having cake with all my friends to celebrate...My wedding bells, they may not ring for me at all!" We started up running again.

Switch to Dahlia

Dahlia stood up, pacing the room, "I could care less about the dress. I won't partake in any cake." She scoffed, "Vows, well I'll be lying when I say 'That through any kind of weather
I'll want us to be together' The truth is I don't care for him at all!" She shook her head, "No I do not love the groom!In my heart there is no room! But I still want him to be all mine!"

To (Y/n):

The trees were starting to thin out and I knew we were getting close to the bridge and training hall. I knew why Dahlia was trying to take my place. Phoenix had recently inherited a large amount of money and he was rich. I never told mother because I knew she would try to get me to give her all of it. Dahlia wants the money and mother's approval from this.

I bit my lip, "We must escape before it's too late! Find a way to save the day!" I could see the training hall roof over the tree tops, "Hope, I'll be lying if I say 'I don't fear that I may lose him
To one who wants to use him! Not care for, love, and cherish him each day'." I looked at Maya, "For I oh so love the groom! All my thoughts he does consume! Oh, Phoenix, I'll be there very soon!" We burst out of the tree line and past the training hall to the bridge. It was falling apart.

With Dahlia:

The music played as the temple doors opened. Dahlia stepped in as Pearls threw flower petals down the aisle. Everyone looked on in awe. Dahlia smirked on the inside as she thought to herself, "Finally the moment has arrived! For me to be one lucky bride!" Phoenix was so dense.

With (Y/n):

Walking on the bridge was out of the question. The wood looked ready to fall apart and the rope looked to be unraveling. I sighed, "Oh, the wedding we won't make! He'll end up marrying a fake! Phoenix will be..." That's when I spotted the suspension cord dangling from the bridge side wire.

With Dahlia

She reached the end of the aisle where Phoenix waited. She mentally rolled her eyes and fakely smiled. She thought to herself.

"Mine. All mine..."