Cruella De Vil (Phoenix x Reader)

A/N: The Phoenix in this story is attorney Phoenix. The reader is a triplet to Dahlia and Iris. However, she was a fraternal triplet, so she does not look identical to them. This takes place as if Dahlia was not given death.

Your Pov:

I was in the office, waiting for Phoenix to return to the office. I had gotten a call from my sister - Iris. She had told me that Dahlia wished to see me. When I asked her why, she told me that Dahlia wouldn't tell her. I was nervous. Phoenix had told me that he never wanted to see her again and I respected his decision. That was until Iris told me what she told me. I didn't want to visit Dahlia alone, but I didn't want to ask Phoenix to go with me.

I didn't know what to do.

The office door opened, snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled at Phoenix as he came in. He took off his coat and hung it up before sitting on the sofa next to me, "How was your day?" I bit my lip, "Good. M-My sister wants me to visit her." He tilted his head slightly, "Iris? It's been a while since we've visited her." I shook my head, "No. D-Dahlia...she told Iris that she wanted to see me." He was silent for a moment, then he spoke, "I know that she's your sister, so I can't stop you from visiting her, but I don't want you to be alone with her."

I sighed, "I know this is going to sound stupid, but, do you want to go with me?" He hesitated before nodding, "I'll go. I needed to face her anyways." And so, the next day, we made our way to the detention center. We sat in the visitation room waiting for Dahlia. Phoenix was sweating bullets. The door opened and I took a deep breath. Dahlia stepped inside. The door closed and she took a seat in front of us,
"(Y/n), you came...with him." I nodded, "Iris told me about your request. What do you want now?"

She laughed that cruel laugh, "Can't I see my own sister...and her boyfriend?" I flinched slightly at her words. She continued, "I'm due to be released soon. That stupid judge wrote on my report that I'll need a legal guardian when I'm released!" I raised an eyebrow, "What does this have to do with me?" She growled, "I need you to be my legal guardian!" I frowned, "What makes you think I'll take you in?" She laughed, "If you don't take me, they'll put me in one of those stupid rehab houses. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

I glared at her, "You know I wouldn't, but you're here because you hurt and killed so many people! Especially Phoenix! You hurt him a lot." She shrugged, "It's not my fault he's a crybaby. So, will you do it?" I clenched my fists, "Fine! Whatever, but the moment you slip up, you're out of my house." She rolled her eyes, "Fine." With that, she stood and left the room.

I turned to Phoenix, who had been strangely silent. He looked at me, "Lets go?" I nodded, "Yeah. Lets go." Then, we left and headed back to the office. As we left, I felt a bad feeling begin to fill my stomach. Why did I say yes?

She is cruel.

She is a devil, a demon.

And maybe it was just a coincidence, but when we got in the car to leave, the radio was playing the song 'Cruella De Vil'.