Guys My Age (Redd White x Reader)

Requested by Shade6

Your Pov:

I sat at the bar waiting for my next performance. I worked as an entertainer for this place. It wasn't too shabby for a bar. Lots of rich business men come in to watch the performances. In this job, I was a good pickpocket. After a performance, I would talk with a few of the rich ones and take their wallets without them knowing. I would get away with a couple hundred. I acted like I 'found' the wallet and never got caught.

As the second girl before me finished, a man came in. He was tall and had purple dyed hair. I could tell he was he was loaded by his outfit alone. I watched as he took a seat at the fancy end of the bar. I could rob him blind easily. I stood up and made my way to the seat next to him. I looked at the bartender, "Coke and rum." The bartender nodded and walked away. The man turned to me, "What's a magnificent lady such as yourself doing in such a despicable place?"

I faked a laugh, "I work here, sweetheart~" He chuckled, "What splendiferous job do you do?" I smiled in a sickly sweet way, "I'm a singer, sweetheart. What about you~?" He lifted a hand, exposing some rings, "CEO, or for simpler terms, president of BlueCorp." I ran a hand down his arm, "You must get so stressed, being a CEO and all~" Just as he was going to reply, I was called up to the stage. I turned and winked at him, "Maybe we can continue this conversation later~?" I headed up to the stage.

The music started and I grabbed the microphone.

*This is your outfit*

I winked at the audience

All through my performance, I made sure to keep that CEO's eyes on me. It played off in the end. I finished my performance and headed back to the bar to get my drink. After I grabbed my drink, that CEO came up to me, "Quite a magnificent performance my dear." I almost gagged but held it in, "Yes, thank you Mr...?" He smiled brightly, "Redd White. Please, call me Redd." I batted my eyes, "Well, you can call me (F/n)~" (Means fake name). I then noticed a big, fat wallet in his pocket. I hit the jackpot tonight!

I swished my drink around, "I could show you a...good time." He took a sip of his drink. It was whisky from the smell of it. He nodded, "Lets go then." I took his hand and led him to an unused dressing room. It had a vanity and couch. I locked the door and turned to him. I pushed him into the couch and straddled him.

NSFW CONTENT AHEAD!

I pressed my lips to his and ground my hips into his. He bucked a bit under me. He sat up as I pushed his jacket and shirt off. I moved to his neck, leaving some hickeys. I pulled my dress over my head and dropped it on the floor. His eyes scanned over me. As he was distracted, I used my knee to nudge the wallet out of his pocket. It fell to the floor silently.

I grinded into him more, watching as he bucked into me to get more friction. I discarded his pants and watched as his movements became slower. As I reached for the clasp on my bra, his eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he passed out.

NSFW CONTENT OVER!

I grabbed my dress and slipped it back on. I grabbed his wallet and took a look inside. Dozens of hundred dollar bills were crammed inside. I took about $800 and put the wallet back in his pants pockets. I looked at his glass of whiskey and chuckled. The drugs inside of it fizzed, then slowly stopped. I fixed myself up and left the dressing room, ready to scope out my next victim.