When It's All Over (Klavier x Juan Corrida)

Requested by mochi-sa1

Months have passed since the attempted assassination of Juan Corrida. He had stayed in the hospital for about a month. Since then, he had stayed out of the spotlight. He kept himself couped up in his house. His career as the Jammin Ninja suffered and the studio was forced to put the show on hold until further notice. It had been a month since he had went out in public. He was running low on groceries and needed to get more. He cleaned himself up and left the house.

He had his hood up and sunglasses on. He walked down the sidewalk in silence, trying to drown out the sounds of people and cars passing. Then, he suddenly bumped into someone and they both fell down. Juan's sunglasses got knocked off and his hood fell down. He looked up to see who he bumped into and saw Klavier Gavin. He had heard of the German rockstar and they'd met once or twice. Klavier stood up and held his hand out to him, "Sorry about that." Juan took his hand and got up, "Thanks. Sorry for running into you." Then, a look of recognization crossed Klavier's face, "Juan, is that you?"

Juan shushed him, "Be quiet!" Klavier looked him over, "You look like you just crawled out of a dumpster. What happened?" Juan grabbed his arm and tugged him all the way back to his house. He brought him inside and locked the front door. He sat on the sofa, "You remember the incident?" Klavier thought for a moment and nodded, "You were almost killed." Juan scoffed, "I think the trama from almost being assassinated is a good enough reason to never go out." Klavier frowned, "What about the Jammin Ninja? Your job?" Juan rolled his eyes, "They put the show on hold, but they're still paying me."

Klavier looked around and shook his head, "You can't live like this. I won't allow it." Juan frowned, "Will life pass me by if I don't open up my eyes? Well that's fine by me." Klavier frowned, "You are coming to live with me until you get back on your feet. I don't care how long it takes." Juan stood up from the sofa, "Fine." He gathered up a suitcase of his belongings and they headed to Klavier's home. Klavier led him to a guest bedroom and Juan put down the suitcase in a corner. Klavier took a seat on the desk chair while Juan sat on the bed. Klavier spoke.

"Now, tell me why you refused to leave your house? And don't try to use the trama as an excuse." Juan sighed and spoke, "I tried carrying the weight of the world, but I only had two hands. The producers and directors tell me I'm too young to understand. They say I'm caught up in a dream." Klavier tilted his head, "What's this 'dream' they're talking about?" Juan looked down, "Winning that stupid award that Engarde won every year. They think I'll never win."

Klavier sighed, "Being a celebrity is not about winning awards or being the best at something. It's about being a good example for your fans and being their idol. And just between you and me, the fräuleins go crazy for a celebrity who sets a good example." Juan nodded, "Ok. I'll try to clean up my act."

The next few months were filled with excitement. The Jammin Ninga show resumed and the fans were loving it. The views were skyrocketing. During this time, Klavier and Juan became closer than ever. The Grand Prix Champion Award event was coming up soon and Juan was nervous about it. Soon enough, the day arrived. Juan stood on the stage in his Jammin Ninja costume, holding his signature red guitar. Klavier sat in the audience watching. The announcer began.

"Who will win this year's Grand Prix? The competition's looking fierce, but only one can take home the title!" Klavier smiled at Juan and the announcer continued, "With that being said, the winner of the Grand Prix is...the Jammin Ninja!" Juan hit his character's pose before accepting the award. He gave a very brief speech and hurried off the stage. He went back to his room in the hotel. He placed the award on the vanity and heard a knock at the door. He looked through the peephole and saw Klavier standing there. He opened the door.

Klavier came in, "I told you you would win! How do you feel?" Juan looked at him, "I didn't think I would win to be honest, but I'm happy that I did win." Klavier bit his lip, "Now, I need to tell you something. Please don't hate me when I say it." Juan looked at him to continue. Klavier took a deep breath, "I...really like you." Juan hesitated for a moment before speaking, "I like you too." Juan jumped a bit when he felt Klavier's arms wrap around him. Klavier whispered low in his ear.

"Why don't we celebrate your win?"