Work Stress (Dick Gumshoe x Reader)

Work Stress (Dick Gumshoe x Reader) LEMON

Requested by MysteriousLostOne

Your Pov:

I stood in the kitchen, cooking dinner for my boyfriend and I. It was around 6:00 and he was supposed to get off of work around 5:30. Edgeworth's probably working him a little bit extra today. I put the food on some plates and put them on the table. I grabbed some napkins and silverware and placed them on the table. Just as I placed them on the table, I heard the front door open and close. I heard his voice, "(Y/n), I'm home!" I called back, "I'm in the dining room!" He stepped into the dining room, "What's for dinner?" I smiled, "Spaghetti Bolognese and garlic bread."

He smiled, "I love it when you cook." We sat down at the table and began eating. I tried to make some conversation, "How's work?" He shrugged, "Mr. Edgeworth's been making everyone work double this week. He won't say why." I tilted my head, "Maybe he's working on a big case. You know how he is." He nodded, "Yeah. He actually threw a book at me. A heavy one." I winced, "Did it hit you?" He shook his head, "Nope. It hit the wall right beside my head and left a dent."

Soon enough, we finished eating and I washed up the dishes. As I put the last dish away, I heard a yelp from the living room. I closed the cabinet and rushed to the living room. Gumshoe was holding his arm as he sat on the sofa. I looked around, "What's the matter?! I heard a yelp!" He looked at me, "I just pulled some muscles. That's all." I frowned, "You work too much." I grabbed his arm and lugged him to our room. I grabbed some lavender oil and turned to him, "You need to relax, so I'm going to give you a massage."

He took off his shirt and laid on his stomach on the bed. I carefully sat on his lower back and started to massage the oil into his back. He let out a few grunts and groans when I reached his sore muscles. As I got up to his shoulders, I started leaving butterfly kisses on the back of his neck. He groaned a bit, "D-Don't do that..." I grinned, "How do you feel now?" He spoke, "I-I feel a lot better." He turned over and I landed on the mattress on my back. He started pressing kisses to my neck, causing me to squeal in surprise. He chuckled and pressed a kiss to my soft spot. I moaned lowly.

He moved from my neck to my collarbones, doing the same to them. He gripped my shirt and looked at me. I nodded and my shirt was off and on the floor. My bra followed soon after. He removed his pants and mine as well. I let out a breathy moan as he grinded against me. He discarded his boxers and my underwear. He pushed into me slowly, drawing a moan from my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he thrusted faster.

I moaned louder as he hit that bundle of nerves. Soon, I was getting close to my climax. His thrusts were slowing and getting sloppier. I moaned into his neck as I hit my climax. His hit his climax right after me, pulling out and releasing on my stomach. I wanted and tried to catch my breath. He handed me some tissues and I cleaned myself up. I put my underwear and his shirt back on before laying back down. He put his boxers back on and laid next to me, "I love you, (Y/n)." I smiled and cuddled into his side, "I love you too." With that, I slowly fell asleep next to my loving boyfriend.