Them As Stages Of Grief

Denial
Apollo
Kristoph

When things get tough, these two have a tendency to deny things until they get proved wrong. This can be seen with Apollo in the last case of AJ when Kristoph continues to block Apollo's accusations until Apollo denies being unable to provide more evidence.

Anger
Godot

With Godot, this can be seen in Bridge to The Turnabout. He is angry at Phoenix for not saving Mia from being killed and gets even more so when Maya can not be recovered from the Inner Temple. He blames others and does not realize that his angry is unreasonable until the case is done and he is able to come to terms.

Bargaining
Klavier

I can see Klavier as the bargainer because he always bargains in court to get to the outcome he wants. He tries to goad Apollo into showing evidence by giving him a deal or a bargain in order to bring his verdict back into the trial. He also denies that his brother is responsible for a number of crimes because he believes that it is impossible.

Depression
Edgeworth

At the end of the first AA game, everyone can tell that Edgeworth is not himself anymore and that he needs time to himself. In the second game, he disappears and leaves only a note that gives the idea that he committed suicide: "Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth Chooses Death". In the games we see him in, Edgeworth tends to see the dark side of things once he realizes everything is going wrong.

Acceptance
Phoenix

I chose Phoenix for this because he was able to get past everything that happened to him. He persevered through Mia's death, all of his own near death experiences, and losing his attorney's badge. He accepted all of them without fighting and it made him a wiser person. He learned to see both sides of the coin.