News Update!!!

A/N: For those unaware, Volume 2 is out! If you haven't read it, please go do it! Thanks!

Alright guys, this is the final chapter of this book.

At the beginning of this book, I never thought that it would get as popular as it did. I started this book in November of 2018. I started it thinking no one would read it and that I was just wasting my time, but I came to enjoy writing this book.

One of the reasons why, was all of you. You guys commented and voted on almost every chapter on this book. You let me know when you loved the things I wrote and when you didn't like them as much. And, I'm thanking you for that. Without you guys, none of this would be possible.

This book was a way of stress relief for me. And I'm sure it was one for you guys as well.

Some chapters were sad, some were happy, and some were inbetween. A lot of them were chucked full of references from musicals and music and such.

I won't go into specifics here, but you guys have made me feel better about myself. You made me feel like I could become a good person. You made me feel whole in a way I never thought I could be.

I hope that this book has made you feel better about yourself too. In books like these, you aren't just the reader. You become the reader in the book. You feel what they feel. You experience what they experience. You become so attached.

But, goodbyes are never easy. I know that from experience. I've had to say goodbye more times than I'd like to admit and sometimes, I didn't even get to say goodbye. So, for your sakes, I'm not going to say goodbye. I'm just going to say 'See you later.' Because, 'see you later' means you'll meet again, no matter the time, no matter the distance. You'll heal over time.

Think of it like this:

"When stars die, they turn to stardust and scatter across the cosmos. Eventually, that stardust reforms to create a new star...And so the cycle of life continues. But the cycle never repeats itself in quite the same way..."

And it's true. The cycle is never the same each time. With books like these, each cycle is different. Different characters, plots, genres, etc.

This book has given birth to a new volume in my library.

Ace Attorney x Reader One shots Vol. 2

Volume two's release date will be a complete surprise. However, it will be out before the end of the year.

Now, I think the time is right to close the final chapter of this book.

I hope to see you all in another time and place.

See you later...