Drive Two .

Sage Modelling Agency looked more like a stacked warehouse than an agency. If not for the trendy coffee shops next to it, Jennie would have thought it was a factory. The street appeared to be buzzing, even though it was just nearing mid-afternoon.

Luckily a car pulled away, leaving a space in front of the building. Jennie pulled in to it and switched off the car. She sat back and briefly closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt an incessant tapping on her shoulders. Sitting up, she turned back.

"Move closer," pointed Jisoo. Her eyebrows were furrowed and it almost looked like she was frowning. Jennie started the car. Nearing she saw a mixed group of very attractive looking people.

One of them was a curvaceous tan skinned woman with long dark curling locks. She was bent over, seemingly tying a shoelace. The angle was perfect enough for Jennie to get a fantastic view of her butt. It was heavenly. Jennie smirked at her thought.

But Jisoo's eyes were concentrated somewhere else. There was a tall, almost gangly young woman with a bob, laughing as she hugged a man whose shirt seemed to be struggling to hold the seams together. The young woman, turned to whisper something in his ear.

"Press the hooter," said Jisoo.

"Why? Doesn't she know this is your car," asked Jennie and at that moment the man pulled the young woman closer to him. His arm clutched on to her waist as she continued giggling at something the tan skinned woman said.

Jisoo lunged forward and pressed the hooter herself. Repeatedly, she pushed down and Jennie saw other people on the street turn towards their car. The consistent honking caught the attention of the group and the bob-haired woman turned with a smile. She waved off to her friends and walked towards the car.

Jennie shoved Jisoo away from the steering wheel. She was about to tell her to calm down, when the car door opened. The bob-haired woman slid herself in and closed the door shut. She immediately crawled on to Jisoo's lap. She grabbed either side of Jisoo's face and kissed her longingly.

Jennie's eyes nearly fell out of her skull as Jisoo pulled the other woman in and one of them released an anxious moan. She watched as Jisoo's hands moved to cup her butt cheeks and the other woman slowly began to move her hips in to Jisoo. They were broken by the sound of a honk.

Turning her head around, the bob-haired woman, saw dark eyes staring through her. Jennie let her hand drop from the steering wheel as, Jisoo peaked behind the other woman.

"Who's this?" she asked.

"The new driver," said Jisoo.

"Oh, she's sexy," smiled the other woman. Jennie took in a deep breath to contain her irritation.

"Yeah, she is. Anyway, Lisa this is Jennie Kim. Jennie this is Lisa Manoban," said Jisoo.

"Hi Jennie, nice to meet you," she smiled broadly.

"Likewise," said Jennie. Lisa chuckled at the blankness of Jennie's face.

"I like her. Good choice Chu," smiled Lisa and was about to lean in for another kiss but to both her and Jennie's surprise, Jisoo stopped her.

"You think I forgot about what I just saw," said Jisoo sternly, "Why the fuck was he all over you? Actually why were you all over him?"

"Chu, you know we're just friends. Besides you're literally the only person who gets me...you....know...all hot...and bothered," Lisa whispered breathlessly as she bit Jisoo's earlobe.

"Just friend's my ass. Wonho likes you Lisa. And because of that I don't like him near you," huffed Jisoo.

"Baby, please, he and I have been friends since grade school. Also he seemed all googly eyed for Hwasa today anyway," grinned Lisa.

"That doesn't change the fact that he still likes you Lisa," Jisoo shook her head and Lisa bit her lip.

"Chu, agh, seeing you like this. All angry. It's doing things to me," she moved down for a kiss but Jisoo turned her face away. Lisa tried again but Jisoo did the same thing.

Thinking she was going to try again, Jisoo waited for her to move. Instead Lisa placed both of her arms either side of Jisoo's head and grinded her hip's down in to her lap. She moaned seductively in to Jisoo's ear and the older woman couldn't take it. She turned in to her quickly and they kissed roughly.

Jennie's heart was racing as the two just continued to make out. They were being loud too, But Jisoo broke free momentarily to tell her to drive them to her apartment. With trembling hands, Jennie started the car and tried not to get distracted by what was going on in the backseat when she needed to look in the rear-view mirror.