Drive Fifty One

"What's the item that you're looking for?" asked Jisoo. They were heading downstairs together, to wait for Jennie to fetch Rosé.

"A guitar. It's custom made and its suppose to have been given to me by someone close to me. But I don't own any custom-made guitars and all the friends and family I've asked certainly never gave it to me," Rosé's eyebrows furrowed. They walked into the parking lot.

"Do you have any idea of where it could be?"

"I've literally looked everywhere," sighed Rosé as she placed her hands in her pockets. Jisoo's heart skipped a beat.

"Do you think it's here Rosé? Do you think this is the narrative where the guitar will be?" she watched as her sister stood still.

"Jaehyun told me the same thing. That we might be in the wrong narrative. But even still this was the world we were directed to by our calculations," said Rosé.

"I see," said Jisoo as she began to think," Maybe the guitar isn't the item you should be looking for in this world. Maybe you should be looking for one of the other items," suggested Jisoo and Rosé nodded.

"You have a point. I'll call Jae and have him do some research too. I'll try and see if Jennie's experiencing any recalls of our other lives so long."

"Alright. I'll try and figure out how we can get Jimin," Jisoo shook her head.

"I'll see what I can do on that as well. We need to find him. Alive," said Rosé.

"Mahn this is a head-turner," Jisoo massaged her temples, "Why don't we just kidnap Dad, torture him until he tells us where Jim is and then kill him."

"That's too dangerous Chu. We need to be strategic. Not that I don't want to kill that man either," smirked Rosé.

"Fuck, he's such a cunt," chuckled Jisoo.

"I know," laughed Rosé. She looked at her sister sincerely, "What about Somin?"

"That I don't know sis. That I don't know," Jisoo scratched her head.

"Chu, I really believe you should tell Lali. You know how emotional she gets and you guys keeping this from her won't end well. It's just best, to be honest," said Rosé earnestly.

"I'll think about it," Jisoo bowed her head.

"Also if Hyuna or any of the others come back again asking questions. Tell them to come talk to me," said Rosé.

"Yeah, they have a better view of the map on that side than we do here. Who knows what effect our decisions are having on this world," said Jisoo.

"We won't be here for long. That's for sure," said Rosé.

"Yeah, its been quite some time since we've been in this narrative. 3 years now? Fuck took us forever to find Jennie," sighed Jisoo.

"It's cause we were still adapting to the consciousness of this worlds' reincarnations of ourselves. The flashes are always a sign that we're overstaying our welcome," Rosé scratched her chin.

"Fuck, I really don't want to experience that shit again. Glad I'm not the first to get it this time," she smiled.

"I see no sympathy from you," laughed Rosé.

"Better you than me sis," laughed Jisoo as she placed an arm over her sisters' shoulder. She began to nudge Rosé's side, who was trying to push her off.

"Stop," whined the younger one and decided to push back. They began play fighting in the parking lot. Jisoo swung out a leg and Rosé dodged it with a giggle. However soon the older woman had her in a headlock, knuckling her head.

"Jisooooooo stoooppp," whined Rosé but she was also laughing at the same time. Jisoo herself was laughing seeing her struggle. Two minutes later, Jennie pulled up in the car, seeing their "fight". Seeing the car, Jisoo let go of her sister.

"Seems like Jen is here," she pointed," I'll call you later, we should have dinner tomorrow?"

"Cool cool. Sounds like a plan," said Rosé fixing her hair. Stepping into the elevator when it arrived, Jisoo waved her sister goodbye. Waving back, Rosé began to walk to the car.

Walking to the driver's side, she tapped on the window. The doors clicked, indicating they were unlocked and as she stepped back she saw the door open. Jennie stepped out with a tired smile. Rosé noticed the puffiness around her eyes.

"Hello love," she stepped close and engulfed the driver into a hug.

"Hi," said Jennie softly. She pulled them closer together and lost herself in Rosé's scent.

"You know since you left me here, you're all I've been thinking about," whispered Rosé placing a soft kiss on Jennie's head.

"Same," smiled Jennie as she looked up at her.

They stared deeply into each other, and Jennie felt her heart racing. Rosé bent down her head and connected their lips. Gripping onto the blonde's shirt as their kiss intensified, Jennie whimpered. Chuckling at the sound, Rosé broke the kiss. But Jennie didn't loosen her grip.

"My baby's so clingy," said Rosé and pulled her closer, "It makes me want you even more," she whispered, before nibbling on Jennie's ear.

Hiding her face in Rosé's chest, Jennie smiled gently as she heard the rhythm of the blonde's heart. Still cooing into the driver's ear, Rosé continued to shower her in kisses. And with each peck, Jennie could hear Rosé's heartbeat fasten.

"What's wrong Jen?" Rosé could read her moods easily.

"Got a lot on my mind," sighed Jennie. They broke the hug and she leaned back as Rosé held her hand. She massaged the brunette's palm gently and could see she wasn't ready to talk about it yet.

"I see. Well, I know what could make you feel better," smiled Rosé as she stepped closer.

"Aw yeah," Jennie smirked with a raised eyebrow She leaned up to capture a kiss.

"Hell yeah," said Rosé, stealing another one.

"Well, I'm listening," she played with the blonde's shirt.

"I'll drive us," clapped Rosé excitedly.

"Uhm okay," said Jennie hesitantly.

"It can be like another date," smiled the blonde.

"Don't you have work?"

"Yes, I'm working right now," said Rosé confused.

"Huh?" Jennie squinted at her.

"I have a full-time job of being the best hubby my wifey could ever have. And right now I'm putting in those hours," Rosé gave her the most radiant smile and Jennie couldn't resist. She pulled her in for another kiss, longer, sweeter, full of care.

"You are such a chop," she giggled as Rosé tried to steady her breaths.

" Your chop Jen. Only yours."