Drive Thirty Two

Jennie's eyes fluttered open and were met by a sleeping Rosé. The blonde's arms were keeping her securely in her hold. Rosé's lips jutted out cutely and she was snoring lightly.

Smiling, Jennie gently moved her arm so that she could move some hair from Rosé's face. She looked so peaceful, ethereal. Jennie's heart raced as she took in Rosé's beauty. Leaning down, she kissed her lips. She took her time, to savor the taste. And when she moved back, she saw that the blonde's eyes were open.

Rosé pulled her back and placed a kiss on her cheek. And then a kiss on the other. She then moved up and placed a kiss on the tip of her nose. Continuing, she placed a kiss on each of her temple's and then her forehead.

A small pang came to Jennie's head and a heavy sense of déjà vu came over. She's done this before, she thought. But she couldn't think it fully through because Rosé was now inching closer to her lips. Yes, thought Jennie, she's been in this position before.

When their lips connected, the blonde used her tongue to separate her lips and moaned softly into her mouth. They continued to kiss without any urgency, just appreciating their current closeness. Giving her a small peck, Rosé smiled sweetly.

"So, I've decided we're going to be taking naps together every day."

"Oh really? When was this decided," chuckled Jennie.

"When you showed me how I'm going to be woken up if I take naps with you," giggled Rosé and gave Jennie another kiss.

"That was an accident," Rosé squinted skeptically at the brunette.

"How many accidents did you just have in the last minute?" asked the blonde.

"One too many," whispered Jennie and pulled Rosé into another kiss but secretly grabbed a pillow too.

As the blonde moved in for another, she wacked her with the pillow. Jennie burst out laughing as she heard Rosé mumble underneath the pillow. She lifted it up to hit her again, but the blonde flipped them over and took the pillow away from her.

"So you wanna fight? Okay, let's fight," said Rosé dramatically and began to slam the pillow down on the brunette. Jennie couldn't stop laughing as she reached for another pillow, warding off the attacks.

She began to hit back, and it resulted in Rosé falling. She couldn't contain her laughter either and soon Jennie had the upper hand. The brunette flung her pillow at Rosé and it knocked the blonde's pillow out of her hand.

Rosé's eyes went wide, realizing she didn't have a pillow anymore. Jennie, on the other hand, was smiling devilishly. Hurriedly crawling off the bed, Rosé fell on the floor, and Jennie just laughed knowing the blonde was in for a big ass whooping.

Jumping off the bed, Jennie was about to thunder down her pillow, but Rosé was suddenly holding Ninibear up.

"What are you doing?" laughed Jennie.

"What do you mean?"

"That's foul play Rosé. Put Nini down," pointed the brunette.

"My child is protecting me," tried Rosé but even she couldn't hide her smile.

"We need to be responsible remember," began Jennie, "we can't let the kids get involved in our domestic disputes."

"Dispute? This is abuse. Especially with the look, you have in your eyes," countered Rosé.

"Put Nini down."

"Put the pillow down."

"I honestly can't believe you," laughed Jennie as she dropped the pillow. Rosé put Nini down but then she hurried to pick up the pillow. She gave Jennie a sneaky smile as she hit her on the legs.

"Rosé, you lied to me," Jennie feigned shock. Toppling her to the floor, the blonde crawled between her legs. Smiling down at her, Rosé licked her lips.

"All's fair in love and war baby," she whispered and moved in for a kiss. Jennie allowed her to get really close before turning her face and shoving the blonde playfully off her.

"Too bad you don't win anything," smirked the brunette as she heard Rosé sigh in frustration. Jennie walked to her driving pants and took out her phone. She saw that it was 18:38 pm.

"I need to go," she said picking up her pants.

"Already?" Rosé looked at her sadly.

"Yeah it's a long drive and I'm probably going to hit traffic from this side," explained Jennie.

"I understand," said Rosé as she placed both her hands over her eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Covering my eyes, so you can change," said Rosé. Smiling, Jennie took off the sweatpants and put on her pants. She found her tie too and began to button up her shirt.

"You can remove your hands," said Jennie and Rosé smiled.

"I'll walk you out," offered the blonde. They made their way out of the room. Rosé went to go check on Lisa as Jennie fetched her jacket. Returning, Rosé led Jennie out.

How's Lisa now?"

"Snoring like there's no tomorrow," grinned Rosé.

"That's good," smiled Jennie as she fixed her hair.

"I didn't even feed you, Jennie. Rosiebear's going to kill me," Rosé shook her head sadly.

"She's going to kill you when she hears what you did to her sister," said Jennie sternly.

"I didn't do anything wrong," laughed Rosé, "I repeat, Nini was protecting me."

"Bullshit," laughed Jennie as they got in the elevator.

"It really is the truth," giggled Rosé. She continued smiling as she subtly intertwined their hands. Jennie gave a small smile as she held her hand back. They made their way to the car, and Jennie saw that the sky was darker.

"Please be careful driving tonight," said Rosé.

"I will be. Don't worry. Will you and Lisa be okay?"

"Yeah. We're probably going to order in so much junk food. It normally cheers her up. But I am going to miss you though," Rosé poked Jennie's cheek.

"We'll see each other tomorrow," chuckled Jennie.

"Yeah, yeah," shrugged Rosé.

"Okay, I'm gonna go now," said Jennie.

"Mmmm, let me know when your home," said Rosé.

"I will," smiled Jennie and thought the blonde was going to kiss her again. But Rosé just smiled and gave her a wave as she walked away. Pursing her lips, Jennie got into the car and tried not to be bothered by the short goodbye.