Drive Nine

"It blows me away that you would even think like that," said Chanyeol.

"Look, if we're going to talk about great cocktail spots, then Domino's has Club Odin beat," said Rosé.

"Nope," he shook his head, "Domino's is superior and the music is better there too."

"Okay, I could possibly see you're point on the music thing, but that isn't the issue here," smiled Rosé.

"Aww Rosé you know Domino's is better. Have you tried their white Russian cocktail? It's absoloutely amazing. Especially with their chicken and avo salad. It just hits the spot," he smiled.

"Yew, avo's are gross," she pulled her face.

"Huh? No they're not. They're really good and they go with everything. It's a good substitute for fatty like substances too," he said.

"Nope, they have no taste. They're disgusting," she shrugged.

"No way! I fully disagree with you. Avocado's are yummy. They're the type of food that really just adds things to a dish. And you can experiment with it. All the different combinations you can get. From sandwiches, meat dishes, pasta dishes, salads. The list is endless. Oh! And guacamole. Absolutely scrumptious with nacho's and as a side dish. In Mexico, guca is a big delicacy and you can even see on Food Network how often avo's are used. It really is something. You probably had a bad experience with it. Or maybe you've never eaten it and judged before hand. I got a friend who does that a lot. But yeah it's good," smiled Chanyeol as he finished rambling

" It's not like I'm the only one who thinks that," shrugged Rosé.

"Avocado's are like the best thing in the world Rosé," he said.

"Doubt it," she said.

"You're really missing out," he said.

"Yeaaah, I don't think so," she grinned.

"I bet you I could change your mind," clapped Chanyeol

"Is that so?" said Rosé with a raised eyebrow.

"Ofcourse," smiled Chanyeol confidently.

"What do you think Jennie?" asked Rosé and the brunette looked in the mirror.

"Should I let Chanyeol convince me?" said Rosé as she held her eye contact.

Saying nothing, Jennie stopped the car and unlocked the doors. Chanyeol looked out and saw they were at the city research centre. Rosé forced herself not to laugh as she too noticed they were at his stop.

"I'll see you on Thursday Chanyeol," she smiled at him.

"Oh yes, uhm," he gathered his bag, "I'll see you then," he said and got out. She waved at him as he closed the door and Jennie immediately drove off.

Moving to the middle of the backseat, Rosé sat back and looked out the window. Lines of cars passed them. Or were they passing the cars? She huffed at her thought and turned back to the front. Jennie, focused on the road as she drove.

"Do you like avo's?" the brunette glanced in to the mirror.

"I do eat them," she said.

"But do you like them?"

"I guess I do," said Jennie.

"Oh, okay," Rosé looked out the mirror, "I don't," she murmured.

"I gathered," panned Jennie. She didn't know why she felt slightly agitated but was glad Chanyeol was out the car. His voice was irritating her and he was speaking far more than Rosé was. The blonde smiled at her.

"How are you really Jennie?"

"I'm alright."

"I don't think so," murmured Rosé and Jennie saw her looking down with a sad frown.

"Mmm," shrugged Jennie, she pulled off to the left and turned afew corners. Seeing an open spot, she parked and switched off the car.