Drive Fifty Seven

Jisoo slid the contract to Rosé while she drank more water. Rubbing her head, she wondered whether she was hungover or if Lisa shouting at her for drinking too much had caused this big headache.

"Why isn't he here?" asked Rosé as she read it.

"I sent the email to ask for a meeting about the terms of the agreement and his team just sent the contract back as a reply," answered Jisoo and Rosé shook her head.

"He doesn't want to meet us," she took a pen and signed it. Handing it back to Jisoo she watched her sign it too.

"So Jimin will arrive in two weeks. But he's already placed the chips into production. I saw the sheets a second ago," sighed Jisoo.

"Dad doesn't waste even a breath," Rosé chuckled lowly.

"Yeah," Jisoo shut her eyes for a moment, willing the pain to go away.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I drank too much after the meeting last night," Jisoo's smile looked regretful.

"Chu, you know drinking won't solve anything," Rosé gave her a disappointed look.

"Yeah but it numbs things out," sighed Jisoo.

Standing up Rosé walked round the desk and urged her sister to stand up. Reluctantly Jisoo did even though she was sitting comfortably. Pulling her into a soft but tight hug, Rosé made Jisoo rest her head on her shoulder. Returning the hug, Jisoo felt her tears coming, but wouldn't let them fall.

"Don't worry too much Chu, things will work out for us," said Rosé softly as she felt her sister nod.

"It has. It just has to," murmured Jisoo softly.

Lisa couldn't stop teasing Wonho about what had happened on set. Seulgi kept giving soft smiles towards Irene, who kept looking away shyly. While Kai had his eyes on Jennie as she drove them to their next destination. He wanted to talk to her but knew they couldn't come across as too friendly. They stopped but Lisa spoke cheerfully to Jennie before opening the door.

"Jen, don't forget to remind Rosie about our work party this weekend, it's been moved to Park Incorporations," she smiled at the driver.

"How the hell did you get Jisoo to agree to that?" Wonho still couldn't believe.

"I have my ways," smirked Lisa as she thought of finding Jisoo piss drunk this morning. She opened the door for them and Jennie watched as they piled out. She shifted uncomfortably seeing Kai make eye contact with her again. Averting it quickly she drove off once the door was closed.

Jennie stepped out of the car in excitement as she saw Rosé walk towards her. They both smiled widely as they looked at each other. Once the blonde reached her, Jennie thought she was going to get a kiss but Rosé was just giving her a goofy smile.

"Hello love," she said softly and Jennie pulled her into a soft kiss. Rosé giggled as she felt the brunette move to kiss her cheeks as well and then her mouth again.

"Hi," whispered Jennie and Rosé laughed as she hugged her. They were out by the front of Park Incorporations, with a few passer-by's stopping to stare at them.

"How are you baby? Were you able to get some sleep?" asked Rosé as she trailed her fingers over Jennie's hair.

"A little," pouted Jennie, "But I couldn't stop thinking about you," she whispered and hugged Rosé closer.