Drive Fifty Two

Staring out of the window, Taemin watched as he saw what looked like a cat climb up a tree. But because of the darkness it was difficult for him to see clearly. Pouting he hoped that the cat would get back home safely.

"Tae? Did you hear me?"

Bowing his head, he turned around and walked back to the couch. Sitting down next to him, she handed him the cup of tea. Taking a sip, his eyes widened, tasting the brandy. Chuckling he took a few more sips. Smiling at seeing him smile, she fixed his hair for him.

"I'm thinking of what we should do," he pouted slightly.

"Yeah, I didn't think things would get so much," she sighed.

"Thank you for coming and telling me. I know things must be hectic on your end," he grabbed her hand and kissed it in appreciation.

"It's not a problem. I think we needed to meet anyway," she said.

"True," he nodded, "How's E'dawn?" he asked.

"He's okay, he left afew days ago. Had to go to another narrative. Said something about it being important," she shrugged.

"He didn't tell you why?" smirked Taemin.

"No. I don't think he wanted to," she furrowed her eyebrows.

Laughing at the expression on her face he pulled her into a comforting hug. Returning it with equal effort, Hyuna sighed. They both needed it, considering what she had just told them.

"We need to tell them," he said seriously.

"I know. But also I have a feeling they're hiding something from us Tae," Hyuna bit her lip as she wondered what Chae and Jaehyun were up to.

"Yeah they are. But if we bring everyone together, tell them what The Council of Five are trying to do then maybe they'll be honest with us," he sipped his tea.

"That's probably for the best. The Council wants the technology, they're even changing the law for it. And now they've done this," her jaw tensed, "It's time for everyone to come back," sighed Hyuna as she stood up. She walked over to the window.

Seeing how worried she looked, Taemin bit his lips. He hated seeing her worry. He hated seeing any of them worry. Getting up, he walked to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Kissing her cheek, he back hugged her tightly.

"I'll sort things out this side. You and E'dawn, when he returns deal with things on the other side. Just until I can get everyone to come back," he whispered. Nodding, she tightened his arms around her.

"Tae, just make sure everyone comes back home safely," she snaked a hand into the back of his hair, and kissed his cheek lightly.

"I will, don't worry," he smiled gently.

Checking her phone again, Jennie saw that Tae had put a message on the group chat saying the meeting was postponed. Happy that he understood she couldn't make it she placed her phone away. Turning, she saw that Rosé was jotting something down on a notepad. Sliding over to her, she placed her chin on her shoulder.

"What you doing?"

"Just writing this down," Rosé didn't look at her, making Jennie pout. She moved her hand down, Rosé's body and snuck her hand into the blonde's sweatpants. She began drawing circular patterns on Rosé's upper thigh.

"Baby, I'm trying to concentrate," said Rosé, shifting a little, the couch creaking slightly. Peering down she saw what Rosé was writing:

ʬӭ ԋᵅᵕӭ ÷ӭᶁ- We ha