What you see isn't always what you get

Jisoo turned sharply as she sped round another corner. She was speeding like there was no tomorrow and the shots seemed to have calmed down. Peering into the mirror, she saw that the car had stopped following them. Breathing heavily, she continued to drive in circles for another twenty minutes before she headed in the direction towards Jaehyun's house.

Lisa was utterly appalled as the policemen walked rampant around there house. She had given up on trying to talk to them and Somin was clutching onto her tightly. They were still trying to come to terms with what the officers had told them. Was it true? Would Jisoo go this far? Lisa was brought out of her thoughts as Somin's grip on her became painful. Turning her head, she watched as Somin began to cough violently.

"Baby, oh no. Let's get you some water," whispered Lisa remembering that Somin was still suffering from the flu. Rubbing her back as Somin's coughs became worse, she tried ushering her towards the kitchen. But Somin's coughing became worse and they had to pause. Lisa's eyes widened as Somin's hand lowered from her mouth.

"So, is that blood?" asked Lisa as Somin's cough wouldn't let up. More blood splattered out of her as her legs weakened. Lisa caught her before she crumbled to the floor. A police officer saw what was happening.

"I'll go call one of the medics," he said hurriedly. Lisa began to panic as more blood came out of Somin's mouth and her head rolled limply.

"No, no, no," Lisa shook her, "Baby stay awake. Stay awake," she stressed as blood spilled out of Somin's mouth. Tears began to fall from Lisa's eyes as Somin began to shake violently. The medics came quickly trying to get Lisa to let go of Somin so that they could look at her. Shaking at the whole scene, Lisa's mouth fell in horror as some of Somin's blood had landed on her hands.

"GET THE AMBULANCE. SHE'S HAVING A SEIZURE" yelled the medic and just like that the police search turned into a storm of hurry as they all rushed around to get Somin to a hospital.

Jennie's body had turned cold as Irene continued to hold onto her. The other police officers were rummaging through Rosé's possessions tearing her place apart. Moonbyul came up to them with a glass of sugar water.

"Jen, you need to drink this. It'll calm you down," said Irene softly. 

But Jennie just continued to lay her head blankly against her shoulder. Mooonbyul gave Irene a worried look but Irene just shook her head. Moonbyul took the water away as Irene continued to whisper gently to the brunette, hugging her tight. Jennie blinked blankly as tears continued to fall from her eyes silently. Dying. That's what it was. Jennie felt like she was dying.

Kai was shocked to hear that Taemin was dead. But it didn't surprise him that Jisoo and Rosé had planned the assignation.

"I hope Jennie is okay," said J.seph as he pulled the chair closer to Kai's bed.

"The Park family deserve to burn in hell for what they did," spat Kai. J.seph covered his mouth sadly.

"I can't believe Tae is gone," he whispered.

"I fucking knew they were fucking filth. If I ever see Park Chaeyoung again I'm going to show her what happens to people who kill police officers," Kai snarled.

"Kai," J.seph shook his head at him, "You already got the evidence against them. They'll go to jail."

"And what about what she did to Jennie?" Kai's face began to pain as his anger boiled.

"Jen's going to be okay. All we can do is support her."

"Jail isn't enough J. The Park sisters are a danger to society. And Rosé used Jennie. For that, she deserves to die," snarled Kai and J.seph looked at him horrified.

"ENOUGH KAI," breathing J.seph calmed himself, "Stop it. It's enough that you went over all of us to do your own thing with the investigation,"

"It got them arrested?!" responded Kai

"Yes, it did. But you still went behind the whole teams back. Anyway, just be satisfied that they'll be going to prison now," sighed J.seph but Kai disagreed, he couldn't be satisfied at all until Park Chaeyoung was completely gone.