Drive Twenty-Two

Making her way towards Irene's room, Jennie saw that the door was already a little open. Heading inside, she saw the raven-haired beauty lying on her bed typing on her phone.

"Hey Irene," greeted Jennie as she closed the door.

"Oh hey baba, did you just get home?" she asked as she looked up.

Jennie nodded and moved to lie next to her. Irene was like her big sister, always willing to listen, easy to confide in. And Jennie missed her. After witnessing how adorable Jisoo and Lisa were today, she felt like she needed some warmth too.

"How are you?" asked Irene as she opened her arms for them to cuddle.

"I'm okay, just a little hungry," replied Jennie.

"Mmm, we can fix that," said Irene patting Jennie's stomach, "Now tell me how you are really?"

"Just a little confused. I saw a different side of my boss today. But I don't know, she was also still the same," said Jennie.

"Is this Park Jisoo?"

"Yeah, she's normally a pain in the ass but today I was driving around her and her...partner on different little dates. And it was interesting to see her be so...gentle" said Jennie.

"Whether we like to admit it or not our employers are human too. Sometimes they're entirely different at home than at work," said Irene.

"True," nodded Jennie.

"How is work going by the way? Are you enjoying this new job?"

"Work is fine. I'm still trying to find my feet but it's not too bad."

"Well just remember, despite what's happened before, if you ever want to come back to the force, we'll support you," said Irene.

"You sound just like Kai. Have you two been talking?" Jennie sat up and Irene chuckled.

"We're just making sure you know you got more options."

"I've got a record Irene. It won't be that easy to get back in," said Jennie.

"Like we've said, one mistake, which wasn't even yours, can be forgiven for the incredible record of service you've given Jen," Irene stroked her hair.

"I hear you okay. But just let me do this. It's nice doing a different job and I don't have to think. I need something like this right now to get my mind back," said Jennie. She could always talk to Irene, but she couldn't tell her everything right now.

"That's understandable. Okay Jen, I'll always support you. Now let's get some food in you," said Irene as she got up and offered Jennie a hand.

Lisa and Rosé spoke softly as Jennie drove them to one of their favorite café's. Lisa appeared to be showing Rosé something on her phone and the conversation looked serious. Jennie tried not to look back too much, but she was finding it difficult.

There was nothing unordinary about either's behavior, but they had been talking boisterously up until Lisa took out her phone. Then things shifted to a murmur and Jennie could barely hear any of it. She was still looking at them as they stopped in traffic.

However, Jennie was really taking the opportunity to just look at Rosé. She was wearing a tightly fitted red blouse, that was open enough to allude to glances of her bare chest. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and her skin seemed unusually paler today. It took nothing away from her. In fact, it just accentuated the redness of her lips...

Rosé looked up and caught Jennie looking. Lisa was still focused on her phone and moved a finger to scroll down. Neither diverted their eyes until Jennie's moved lower to take a glimpse at the way Rosé's chest was rising. When her eyes returned up, Rosé was no longer looking.

"Jen when you come to pick us up, do you mind if we stop at the mall first? I think I'm going to get this top," said Lisa as she continued to scroll.

"That won't be a problem," nodded Jennie as the traffic began to move.

"We should get you this," said Lisa and showed it to Rosé. The blonde smiled as she took the phone out of Lisa's hand.

"Do you think it will fit me?" she asked.

"I definitely think so. If it doesn't we can always get it altered," suggested Lisa as they came to another stop due to traffic. Leaning forward Rosé showed the phone to Jennie. Adjusting her eyes, the brunette looked at it as Rosé whispered in her ear.

"What do you think Jennie? Should I get the stockings too?"

Jennie gulped as she saw that it was a sexy black and white maids' outfit. There was an option for fishnet stockings and your choice of color gloves.

"I still think it would look far better on you," Rosé said softly and giggled as she moved back. Jennie shook her head giving the blonde a glare.

"Lisa, could you please tell your friend I'm not going to ever wear a maid's outfit," Jennie grinned.

"It would look really good on you Jennie," Rosé protested.

"Yeah well there must be a reason Lisa thinks you should get it," smiled Jennie.

"I've worn something similar before, so it won't be a problem," shrugged Rosé.

"She did Jen. It was the funniest thing, it was back in high school though," chuckled Lisa.

"Sounds rebellious," said Jennie.

"Not at all, it was for a party and I kind of had a certain reputation. I wanted people to think I had more than just this stereotype everyone put on me. But it failed horribly. Never bother with what people think of you, it's toxic," said Rosé.

"We live, and we learn," said Lisa. Jennie looked at them as they returned to looking at Lisa's phone. The driver wanted to hear more and her growing eagerness to get to know the blonde was making her look forward to their day together.