Drive Sixteen

After a long argument, B.M. finally gave in to Rosé and allowed her to pay for the meal. Jennie had watched in amusement as her friend tried to explain to the astrophysicist that whenever the brunette came here she ate for free. Including meals she had with guests. But Rosé wasn't having any of that.

"Thank you," said the blonde as she took her card from B.M.

"Thank you Rosé. I hope you two enjoyed yourselves," he smiled.

"I think we did," said Rosé while turning to Jennie.

"Yeah we did," smiled the brunette as she looked at the blonde. B.M. raised an eyebrow at the dreamy look in Jennie's eyes.

"So when will you two be coming back?"

"Friday," decided Rosé.

"I'm not working on Friday," interjected Jennie.

"Even better. I get to have the whole day with you," grinned Rosé. Jennie shifted reluctantly.

"Unless you're busy then?" asked Rosé. Both she and B.M. looked at the driver expectantly.

"I...uhm...uhh... I won't be busy," sighed Jennie. Rosé laughed as she placed a hand on the brunette's shoulder.

"I'm not forcing you Jennie. You can always decline. We don't have to meet on Friday," assured Rosé.

"NO!" Rosé's eyes widened and B.M. held in his laughter at Jennie's flustered reaction, "Sorry, I mean no I do want to see you. I just need to move some things," said Jennie.

"Okay then. But if you have other things to do just tell me okay? It's not like we can't come back another day," said Rosé and B.M. nodded at her.

She and Jennie thanked him once more and headed out. Getting in to the car, they buckled up. Rosé was still sitting in the front and before Jennie started the car, she grabbed on to the brunette's hand.

"Are you full now?"

"Yes I am, thank you Rosé"

"You sure? There's nothing else you'd like to eat..." asked Rosé suggestively, her thumb was drawing circles around the back of Jennie's hand. The brunette briefly looked down at Rosé's lips but shook her head.

"No, are you still hungry? Should we get you something more to eat?" asked Jennie softly.

"I have something in mind but I don't think it's going to be available right now," answered Rosé, herself looking at Jennie's lips, they looked so full and soft. She resisted her initial intention and moved back, she let go of Jennie's hand.

"Besides, I still have this appointment," shrugged Rosé and looked at her watch, "I think we need to hurry. He's probably going to be pissed," she sighed heavily and Jennie drove off.

"Who are you meeting?"

"It's my Dad, he apparently wants a word," Jennie's eyes buldged.

"Woh, you're seeing your Dad? Shit, we've made him wait," huffed Jennie and sped up.

"It's okay, he can wait," said Rosé begrudgingly. Jennie looked at her cautiously.

"Why does he want a word with you?"

"Because I'm not Jisoo or Jimin."

"Who's Jimin"

"He's our brother. He's an architect, mainly works oversees. But apparently is still an incredible "asset" to the family dynasty," said Rosé almost bitterly.

"I didn't know you had a brother," Jennie focused on the road.

"It's okay, I didn't either. There are days where I'm sure I never had one," she looked out the window, "Anyway, Jim keeps a very low-profile and our parents like it that way," sighed Rosé.

Jennie turned to her briefly. What did the blonde mean by what she just said? Rosé's eyes were focused on gazing out the window, she appeared occupied by something. Not wanting to bother, Jennie decided to stay quiet and mused on her own thoughts.