What you see isn't always what you get

"Take me away she's a monster, Take me away from her!" the guards dragged her out of the cell and she couldn't stop mumbling how grateful she was.

Swallowing thickly the head guard directed for them to place her in with another inmate. They locked up the cell and took her away. Walking past, his hand began to tremble as he peered into the cell. She was lying calmly, tapping her feet against the bunker bed. Her blonde hair was flayed across the pillow and as she bent her head to look at him, he nearly screamed. Her eyes were as orange as the clothes she was wearing. Stumbling back in horror, he spoke to the others.

"Don't put another inmate in with her!" he instructed and they all nodded fearfully as they watched him hurry away.

The procession took a pause and most of the people in attendance were one's Jennie didn't recognise. But it was clear, Taemin's reputation went further than any of them knew. Feeling a light tap, she heard Irene tell her to stand up as an older lady approached them.

"You were Taemin's subordinates?" she said with thin lips. They all nodded as they bowed down to her.

"This is the Director of the Special Forces," said the man next to her.

"Well done for putting an end to Park Incorporations. Taemin's sacrifice wasn't in vain," she looked at all of them.

"Thank you Director," smiled Kai and the others followed suit except for Jennie who remained quiet. Walking past them, she greeted others.

"She's sort of creepy," murmured Moonbyul but Kai nudged her.

"She's a legend," he scoffed and Moonbyul side-eyed him. They all sat down and waited for the interval to end, Taemin's memorial was turning out to be quite a long affair.

"Tell me Holland what do you think I should do?" the sunlight was dimming and trees outside were creating shadows in the cell.

It's time Chaeyoung. You need to do what I've been telling you since the beginning.

"NO!" Rosé kicked the bed above her.

She won't believe you unless you show her. It's the only way.

"NO!NO!NO!" Rosé kicked the steal so hard it bent.

Stop acting like a brat Chaeyoung. I taught you better than this.

"Find another way Holland," she gritted her teeth as her eyes shone brightly, like the flames of a fire.

It's difficult to convince people of a world they've never seen. That's why you've failed over and over again. You fucked up other narratives because of this and now you still refuse to awaken Jennie in the way I've told you. You're being selfish.

"Find another way," repeated Rosé.

There is no other way. Your behaviour is pissing me off. And its not like Steza hasn't been trying with Jennie.

Sitting up, Rosé pouted like a naughty child.

"I just can't," she whispered.

For fucks sake Chaeyoung! I can't with you right now. Why ask for my help if you're not going to use it? I'm done talking with you. You can contact me when I've calmed down. I'll let you know when you can talk to me.

Bringing her legs towards herself, Rosé felt the tears coming. Her shoulders shook lightly as she cried.

"H..Holland, please don't leave me," she said in a very soft voice. There was a long silence before she heard a reply.

Arrgh Chae obviously I will never leave you. Please don't cry baba. You just frustrate me kiddo. You and Jennie both. Fuck why won't she just listen to Steza.

A smile appeared on Rosé's face as she listened to Holland's grumbling. Wiping her tears, she rolled her tongue around her mouth.

"I'll speak to Jennie. I'll try and convince her. If it doesn't work," she lowered her eyes, "If it doesn't work then I'll do as you say," she said courageously.

Peaking into her cell the guard on duty shook his head as he saw Rosé continue to talk to herself in the shadows of the cell.