What you see isn't always what you get

Feeling his body whip, Jimin's eyes stirred open as Jisoo sped round a curb. Groggily, he opened his eyes fully and saw that he was on the floor of a car. Picking himself up to sit on the back seat, he whipped against the side as Jisoo turned again. Groaning, he looked to the front and nearly had a heart attack. It was his sister.

"JISOO!" he screamed and she turned her head to the back for a split second. It almost caused them to crash into another car. Swerving quickly, Jisoo turned her attention back to the road.

"Jim your awake. Thank fuck," she was covered in sweat. He sat up abruptly seeing the windscreen.

"Are those bullet shots?"

"Yeah" she swerved again and he fell back. Sitting up again. He swore.

"Slow down," he rubbed his head.

"Someone's chasing us moron," she said as he moved to jump to the front seat.

"I don't think they are anymore," he grumbled as he looked behind them. Breathing heavy Jisoo didn't change the speed she was driving at. Sighing Jimin rubbed his head again.

"Fucking hell, are you getting these flashes as well? I think Chae needs to revamp this technology," he moaned and Jisoo slapped his head.

"You fucking idiot, stop complaining. Why the fuck did you let Dad kidnap you?"

"Why in the fuck would I LET Dad kidnap me!" Jimin shook his head at his sister.

"Argh just shut up," she grumbled and understood exactly why her father's men had drugged her brother.

Driving for another 30 minutes they turned into Jaehyun's driveway. Dahyun immediately opened the door and called inside. She and Jaehyun soon rushed out to their car.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Barely," said Jimin.

"Come, we need to get inside," urged Dahyun as she rubbed Jisoo's back.

Irene and Moonbyul couldn't stop glancing at Jennie. The brunette had gone mute and was just staring out of the window. They arrived at their place and went inside. Walking past Taemin's office, Jennie's mouth began to tremble again. Was he really gone?"

"Jen," she heard Moon call her and she followed them into the kitchen.

"WHAT!!!!" Jisoo shouted.

Jaehyun lowered his head in anger as he just nodded sadly. Dahyun held onto his arm while Jimin just kept rubbing his eyes.

"Someone just stole it," sighed Jaehyun as Jisoo leaned back.

"What's up with these flickers of flashes," murmured Jimin as he rubbed his eyes. Ignoring her brother, Jisoo crossed her arms.

"Do you have copies?"

"I do. But it's hidden away...back home," he looked away and Jisoo realised what he meant by home was the original narrative.

"We were chased and shot at by some person in a red car," said Jisoo.

"Red?"

"Yeah, fucking hell. I hope they didn't see where we went," said Jisoo.

"Jae, didn't that man being interviewed on the news earlier say he saw a rusty red car speed off and then he found Taemin's body?" said Dahyun.

"What?"