What you see...

Rosé switched on the lights and took off her jacket. Walking towards the kitchen, she poured herself a glass of wine.

"Would you like some?" she asked with her back facing the lounge.

"I wouldn't mind," said the voice and so the blonde prepared two glasses. Footsteps shuffled behind her and when she turned around Jisoo gave her a grin.

"Thanks," said Jisoo as she took the glass from her.

"How long have you been here?" asked Rosé.

"Since she came to pick you up. Thought I'd get the news first-hand," Jisoo sipped on her wine.

"I really don't appreciate you just sneaking into my place like this," said Rosé.

"I walked in Rosé. Get your facts straight. Now sit down, we need to talk," instructed Jisoo. Reluctantly, she made her way around and sat next to Jisoo. Taking a slug of her wine, she saw her sister's wide smile.

"So how did it go?" asked Jisoo.

"Where did you find her?" asked Rosé.

"Is she the right one?" retorted Jisoo

"Have you told her anything?" Rosé slapped back. Gritting her teeth, Jisoo looked at her sister seriously.

"I'm not here to fight with you Chaeng. Remember I'm trying to help," said Jisoo softly as she placed a hand on her sisters' shoulder.

"Now how about you start with my question and then I'll answer yours," smiled the redhead.

Finishing her drink, Rosé closed her eyes as she felt the liquid travel down her throat. The taste of Jennie was still on her pallet and it was making her heartache. She wished the brunette didn't push her back. She wished she was still in the car, with Jennie's fingers in her hair. Feverish and biting...

"Earth to Chaeng," Jisoo waved both hands in front of her. Clicking back, she looked at her sister. Not sure if she can trust her fully she decided to give her partial information.

"It went well. I was doing a lot of things from the dreams, hoping it would spark something in her. I'm not sure if it did. I told her to take her time with my offer to date her," she explained.

"You sure she didn't have a reaction to what you were doing?" asked Jisoo.

"It's hard to say. We did make-out, but I can't tell you if that was because I sparked a latent memory in her or whether she's just attracted to me," said Rosé.

"It could be both Chae," smirked Jisoo, "Now tell me, do you think she's the right one?" Rosé had known the answer the minute she saw the brunette in the airport. It had taken everything in her not to just pull Jennie into her arms and kiss her stupid back then.

"I don't know Chu. I still need time to see. But I have a feeling she could be," smiled Rosé.

"I think so too. Well, that's good news for me. Just keep doing what you need to, we'll report to Dad once we have more info," said Jisoo as she got up.

"You haven't answered my question Jisoo?"

"Go to bed Chae," Jisoo patted her back.

"Okay, well maybe I should change my question. How did you find her?" Rosé looked through her sister, who was giving her a knowing smile. Jisoo was aware of the game they were currently playing. Stepping closer to Rosé, she whispered menacingly.

"What does it matter, if she's with you now? That's if she's the right one. Which I'm guessing you don't know," Jisoo stepped back and placed a soft kiss on the blonde's cheek,

"Get some rest Pasta. You look a bit flustered," laughed Jisoo and walked out. Hearing the front door close Rosé frowned angrily as she kicked the stool her sister had occupied and walked off to her bedroom.