Drive Fifty Nine

Ending the call with Jaejoong, Kai was satisfied with the plan they came up with. Getting up to stretch his legs, he went out of his room. Smiling he decided to make a turn to Jennie's room. Knocking softly, he called for her. But there was no reply. Knocking again, he waited.

"I don't think she's home," said Moonbyul who had just come out of her room.

"Really?" Kai frowned and Moonbyul just nodded. Fiddling with the doorknob, Kai found that it was locked. Gripping the handle tightly he decided he would send her message.

"Will you come with me?" whispered Jennie as she trailed a lazy finger over Rosé's back.

"Ofcourse I will," said Rosé smiling softly as she felt Jennie kiss her shoulder, "When did you write it?"

"Earlier today. I don't know, it just felt like the right time," said Jennie and bent down to roll one of Rosé's nipples in her mouth.

"Uuuh," moaned Rosé lightly as she placed a gentle hand on top of Jennie's head, "That feels good," she whispered and Jennie moved up to kiss her.

"Everything with you feels good," said the brunette softly and laid her head down between Rosé's breasts. Smiling wide Jennie heard how fast the blonde's heart was beating.

Rosé used slick fingers to play with Jennie's hair as they stared lovingly into each other's eyes. There was something electric around them, tiptoeing lightly, egging their feelings for each other on to reveal themselves as they laid there, fully naked, seeing only sincerity in each other.

Biting her lip as she looked away from the blonde out of shyness, Jennie heard Rosé's heartbeat race even more.

"You have really beautiful lips Rosé," said Jennie softly as her eyes returned to the blonde.

"Really? I've never been told that before," she giggled.

"Yeah...there's a lot that's beautiful about you..." whispered Jennie.

"Thank you love," smiled Rosé as she moved to change their position. They cuddled close as Rosé moved in to kiss Jennie.

"You're really sweet, in that kind-hearted type of way. That's also beautiful about you," continued Jennie as she moved her fingers over Rosé's side.

"I think I...I might..I," Jennie's lip trembled a little unable to let the words out. You can say it Jennie, tell her. Heart stopping at hearing Steza's voice again, Jennie ducked her head into Rosé's chest who hugged her close.

Feeling Jennie's shoulders shiver and tears on her chest Rosé looked down and saw that the brunette was crying. Pouting at seeing her sad, Rosé kissed her temple softly.

"It's okay baby. Don't worry. I'm here. It's okay," she whispered gently, and Jennie gripped her closer, fearful that she was slowly going crazy.

Taemin cleaned his cup and went back to his office. Sighing as he sat down he tried to get a hold of Hyuna again. He had tried all last night and the day before. He hoped everything was okay. Sitting for a little while he suddenly got up and decided to go to the cottage. When he got into his car and drove off, Taemin didn't take note of the rusty red car following close behind him.

Rosé watched quietly as Jennie read out the letter to her father. It had appeared that they were the only ones at the cemetery, but Rosé had an odd feeling that they were being watched. Looking around her attention returned to the brunette as she heard her walk to her.

Gesturing for her to step forward, Rosé handed the flowers to Jennie as the brunette held onto her hand. Jennie's father's tombstone was still in good condition and when they came there were flowers there that didn't look too old.

Jennie placed the new flowers down as she trailed her fingers over her father's name. A tear slipped down her face as she placed the letter down with the flowers. Standing up, she bit her lip as the tears flowed down.

"I'm ss..sorry Dad. For failing you, for not being able to be there for you," said Jennie sadly and Rosé pulled her into a tight hug as Jennie cried into her.

"He loves you anyway baby. He'll always love you," whispered Rosé and Jennie nodded into her.

Rushing out of her office, Somin's chest felt like it was on fire as she barged into the lady's bathroom. Looking around she saw that she was alone. Hurrying to the sink, her eyes began to sting as she coughed violently. Blood splattered across the sink as the coughing felt like it wouldn't stop. But eventually it did and Somin had to concentrate on controlling her breathing. With trembling fingers, she opened the tap and began to clean the sink. Feeling the tears on the edge of her eyes, she breathed in deeply, forcing herself not to lose her composure because she was still at work.

Jaejoong looked around and saw that no one was about. Opening the door he snuck into the room and saw that there was a worker in it. Quietly he went up behind the man and pinched certain spots on his neck, leaving him to collapse out of his chair unconscious. Rushing to sit down, Jaejoong began to type on the keyboard to find the necessary files. It took him a while, but he finally found it. Searching the man's body, he found his security intel card and used it to print the papers out. When he was done he placed the man back into the chair, and the card in his pocket. Sneaking out of the room, Jaejoong took out his phone to tell Kai that he had the proof.

"I'm so proud of you love," whispered Rosé as she kissed Jennie's cheek.

"I feel kind of relieved," smiled Jennie weakly as Rosé used her thumbs to clean the stained tears off her cheeks.

"Good baby," said Rosé and pecked her lips.

"Thank you for coming with me. Thank you for suggesting this. Just thank you for being you," gushed Jennie as she hugged Rosé tightly.

"It's a pleasure love. I'll do anything for you," she smiled as Jennie wrapped an arm around her waist as they walked out of the cemetery.

When they got to the car, there was a large family all dressed in black heading towards the cemetery. There were cars scattered around and as Rosé closed the passenger seat after Jennie, she paused. Looking around, she felt as though there were eyes on her. Her gaze fell on to a busted down red car, but it didn't look like there was anyone in it. She stared for a long time at the car before climbing into the driver's seat.

"Is everything okay baby?" asked Jennie once she closed the door.

"Yeah," said Rosé as her eyes were glued on the red car, "Everything's fine," she murmured as she smiled at Jennie and started the car, driving them out.