Drive Thirty Four

Rosé stood outside and watched them walk back into the building. Stepping out of the car, Jennie walked up to her.

"Are you okay?" Rosé turned to her with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just trying to figure some things out," she grabbed Jennie's hand and kissed it.

"Well I don't like seeing you bothered," smiled Jennie. Rosé stared at the brunette intently.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," said Jennie.

"How did you and my sister meet?"

"It's a long story," answered Jennie.

"Have the two of you slept together?" The words rung in the driver's ears. Blinking fast, she didn't know what to say. Rosé was looking through her. Jennie's heart raced. Lisa said they didn't get along...

"No, we have not," she mumbled. Jennie's mouth dried. Why did she feel like she had cheated on the blonde? This was irrational, she thought. What happened with her and Jisoo wasn't even a thing, so she wasn't lying. But she felt uneasy anyway.

"You can be honest with me. I won't be mad. Actually, I think it could help me?"

"Help you with what?"

"With my sister," smiled Rosé.

"What do you mean?" Jennie was beginning to hate the question because no one ever seemed to answer it for her.

"I can't explain now. But I will someday. Now, I'm asking again, did you two sleep together?" Jennie's eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing happened Rosé," she stuck with her decision and the blonde gave her a sincere look.

"Okay Jennie, I trust you," she smiled as she placed a kiss on the brunette's temple. Rosé pulled her into a hug.

"It's barely been an hour and I missed you," said Rosé.

"Oh really?" said Jennie as she returned the hug.

"Come sleepover at mine," suggested the blonde.

"I can't Rosé. I don't even have clothes with me," murmured Jennie.

"You won't need any," whispered Rosé and brought their lips together. The kiss was light, but it made Jennie dizzy with want regardless.

"What are you doing to me," she whispered as they broke apart.

"I can ask you the same thing," grinned Rosé. She let go and walked over to the car. Jennie followed her.

"Would you like to stop anywhere before I take you home?" asked Jennie as she put on her seatbelt.

"Let's just go to your place," said Rosé.

"Sorry?"

"If you can't sleepover at mine, then I'll just sleep over at yours."

"Rosé, that's not gonna work. I have housemates."

"Then we'll try to be quiet," shrugged the blonde.

"What are you implying?" frowned Jennie, "I'm not having sex with you Rosé."

"That's awfully disappointing," laughed Rosé.

"So, you are trying to have sex with me!" Jennie's eyes went wide in amusement as the blonde held up her hands innocently.

"I didn't say that," grinned the blonde.

"So, you don't want to have sex with!" Jennie looked at her angrily before shaking her head in disappointment. Rosé laughed at her reaction.

"It's clear it doesn't matter what I say. You're going to be angry whether I agree with you or not."

Ignoring her, Jennie started the car and drove towards the blonde's apartment. Rosé was still trying to convince her to take her home with her, but Jennie knew, she couldn't bring Rosé to her place. When they arrived, Rosé refused to get out.

"Rosé, we can't have a sleepover."

"I don't want to say goodbye Jennie. I just want to spend some more time with you. Can't you come up for a little bit?"

"I don't know," Jennie bit her lip as Rosé grabbed her hand.

"You can leave later. Please love. I just want to hold you for a little while longer," revealed the blonde as she kissed the brunette's hand.

"Argh okay," agreed Jennie even though she wasn't bothered at all.

"Really?" Rosé's smile could light up the world.

"Yes," said Jennie unbuckling.

"Yay! I'm so happy," she got out of the car in excitement and rushed over to open the door for Jennie. Laughing, the brunette took her hand and locked the car. Hands intertwined, they made their way up to Rosé's room.