Drive Twenty Seven

When Rosé's phone began to ring, they were forced to break apart. By the way, the blonde's face was shifting, and the small nods she was giving, Jennie sensed their time was done.

"I'll be home shortly and then I'll send it to you. Sorry, Chan fully forgot about that," she apologized. Ending the call with a thank you, she turned back to Jennie.

"I guess we need to go," said the brunette.

"Yeah, unfortunately," smiled Rosé.

Getting up, Jennie tried to hide her disappointment. All they had been doing was cuddling and she was loving it. Most of the people in the brunette's inner circle were aware of how touchy she could be and this whole night Rosé was giving her an overload of what she needed. With how Rosé held her, she knew the blonde was very good with her hands.

"I'm sorry Jen. I need to get back and finish this report, it's for work," explained Rosé.

"Who's going to cuddle with me now," pouted Jennie. Smiling Rosé moved towards her. Placing both hands on the brunette's face she rubbed her cheeks softly.

Jennie wondered if she had lost her mind. What the fuck are you doing? She thought. Acting like a whipped teenager with one of the people she should be investigating. Get a hold of yourself, she urged. But Rosé was making it difficult.

The blonde leaned in and kissed that same spot on her neck again. It felt ridiculously good and an involuntary moan escaped from Jennie.

"Did I tell you how seductive you look tonight. Your nude make-up look is doing things to me. So sexy," whispered Rosé. Jennie's body felt like it was on fire and the only remedy was the blonde's lips.

"Let's stay," whispered Jennie as she kissed the corner of Rosé's mouth. Stop, said the voice in her head. But Jennie wasn't listening. Wiggling their noses together, she earned a soft chuckle from the blonde.

"We can't love, even though I really want to," said Rosé as she moved back. Holding Jennie's hand, she led them back towards the car.

"Besides Rosiebear will cuddle with you in my place. I trust her with you," smiled Rosé and Jennie felt her face heat up.

Reaching the car, they got in. The drive back to Rosé's place was quiet. Instead, they spoke with their eyes and shy smiles. Jennie took the long way on purpose. Just to extend this for a little longer, whatever this was. Pulling up to the familiar building, Jennie smiled as they stopped.

"Here we are," sighed the brunette.

"Here we are," repeated Rosé.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow," said Jennie, shifting awkwardly and Rosé laughed.

"Where's Rosiebear?" asked the blonde.

"In my bag," Jennie pointed to the backseat.

"Take her out," instructed Rosé as she rummaged in her own bag.

"Why?" asked Jennie has she reached over to the back to get her bag.

"She and Ninibear need to hug and say goodnight to each other," explained Rosé as she held up the black bear.

"What?" laughed Jennie.

"I'm serious," said Rosé in an amused tone, "take her out"

"Ok," Jennie continued laughing as she took out the brown bear.

"Remember they were made together and if we're going to be responsible parents then we need to respect their special bond," said Rosé as she told Jennie to hold up her bear.