Drive Forty Five

Kai, Wonho, and Moonbyul were all walking ahead of her talking brightly. They had just come off set. They had to be extra's in a music video for an upcoming solo artist. It had been a lot of fun but they weren't given many refreshments.

Now they were in the shopping center opposite the set, to find some food. Trailing behind them, Lisa's hands were in her pocket. Her stomach had been growling earlier but she also knew Somin was cooking for her tonight.

The call from the property developer had surprised her but made the butterflies flutter in her as well. Apparently, Somin had walked past a billboard with Lisa's face on it, she'd called the model instantly. Luckily, they were on break and she could answer it.

Somin couldn't stop gushing about how beautiful Lisa looked on the billboard. That her mind couldn't fathom that a woman like the model was in her life. That she was blessed to be able to love her, hold her and be with her.

Somin's words had brought Lisa nearly to tears and she had to tell the woman to stop before she ruined her make-up. That had made Somin chuckle happily and she quickly preceded in telling her how much she wants to see her.

Lisa smiled to herself as her heartbeat fastened at the way Somin spoke to her. Between all three of them, Somin was the most comfortable in showing her love. Jisoo and herself were horrible at showing their affection healthy.

Jisoo would rather have them have hardcore sex on the balcony, even though she could be sweet at times. She preferred to just buy them stuff, like all the time, hoping the two women would read into the items of her love for them. But Somin, she was like the perfect balance between the two of them.

She was their glue, their bread, and butter. If it wasn't for the property developer Lisa knows that she and Jisoo's relationship would've turned toxic very quickly. They were both too needy but also horrible at expressing their emotions.

But Somin was showing them how to work on that and it made Lisa fall deeper in love with her. Looking up she heard Wonho call for her to hurry up. Increasing her steps, she walked towards them. But then her eyes fell on a certain box of chocolates. Somin's favorite. Grabbing it happily, she decided to look for other goodies that the woman loved.

"We need more," said her father.

"I told you we won't be doing that anymore. It was only a once-off Dad. Besides I thought we were cutting ties with that particular line of production?" Jisoo looked at him sternly as she leaned back in her chair. He placed the paper in his hand down in front of her.

"Take a look," he said hoarsely. Picking it up, Jisoo read over the proposal and the statistics from the previous transaction they made off this shit.

"As you can see," began her father, "The deal was more profitable than we expected. And I'm sure you know what that means."

She knew. It meant the once-off agreement won't be once-off any longer. She gritted her teeth as she placed the page down. Fuck this man.

"Chaeyoung made it clear she won't do this again. We can't go ahead with this," she popped her lips.

"Why do you think we're having this meeting Chu?"

"The patent is under her name. The technology is hers. We can't go ahead without her permission and I can assure you that she's not going to give it," she needs to persuade him in another direction. Neither she nor Chaeyoung had the time to deal with this.