What you see isn't always what you get

"How are you Chae?" asked Dahyun as she stepped back from their hug.

"I could be better. But I'm happy to see you guys," she smiled at them as Jaehyun squeezed her shoulder.

"We're happy to see you too. It took some convincing but they finally let us see you," he said.

"I'm surprised they gave us a room," said Rosé as they sat down.

"They're probably watching," said Dahyun as she turned to the open screen.

"It's fine," waved Rosé, "We need to figure out how to get me out of here," she said.

"Yup. But first there are some things we need to tell you," said Dahyun as she watched Jaehyun's head lower.

"Okay," Rosé's eyes flicked between the two.

"Someone stole the map," said Jaehyun, "They broke into our house. Basically messed it up and stole all my equipment. Including the computer that had the map of the narratives," they watched as Rosé leaned back in her seat.

"Alright. Well we have copies," she said.

"Yeah but on it was the latest version of the universe," said Jaehyun.

"That's fine I updated my copies as well. So, I have the latest version too. The issue is who stole it?"

"You do? Thank God," sighed Jaehyun in relief because his copies in the original narrative weren't fully updated.

"We think it could be the same people who killed Taemin," added Dahyun.

"Okay mmm," Rosé thought "Then again my Dad could've ordered the hit on Taemin. It wouldn't be a far shot if he thought we were working with the special forces to get him in jail. He's paranoid like that," said Rosé.

"That could be true," frowned Dahyun.

"Then again it is suspect that the map was stolen then suddenly Tae is dead. I think you could be on to something Dayday," nodded Rosé.

"We have to go back to the original narrative Chae. It's not safe for us to be here anymore. Regardless of who killed Taemin. People are out to get us," Jaehyun held Dahyun's hand tightly.

"I know. I need to get Jennie first. I can't leave without her," she sighed, "And I still need to get the other items," Rosé closed her eyes, "Let's focus on one thing at a time. We need to get me out of here," she said and they nodded.

Before they could start there was a knock on the door. The head guard came inside and told them their time was over. Rolling her eyes, Rosé got up and gave Dahyun and Jae an apologetic nod. Watching her leave, they held on to each other tightly, hoping they can see her tomorrow.

"Chu," Lisa spoke softly as Jisoo turned to her.

"Yeah baby?" she wrapped Lisa in a hug.

"Will  we really be able to find her? In a different narrative, I mean?" she played with the zip of Jisoo's jacket.

"We will and she'll fall back in love with us. All over again," said Jisoo confidently.

"I hope so Chu. I really hope so," pouted Lisa and snuggled into her hold.

Jennie sat in the livingroom with Moonbyul as they watched J.seph change between different channels. He settled on one showing a drama movie and they decided to watch it. Irene was out on her shift while Kai had told them he had some things to do.

"Should I text Kai to get us some food?" said Moonbyul and Jennie and J.seph nodded.

"Where do you think he went?" asked J.seph.

"Knowing him he probably went on an Easter egg hunt to find Jisoo," smirked J.seph and Jennie chuckled.

"By the way Jen, uhm I set up that thing for you," said J.seph softly while peaking at Moonbyul. Eyes wide, Jennie nodded.

"Oh uh thank you J," she smiled and he leaned back into the couch with a grin.

Reading the text from Moon, Kai drove off to the nearest mall to get everyone food. He'd been trying to get more info on where Jisoo could possibly be hiding. He also wanted to figure out who was in Rosé's circle so that she could be put away for a long time. But having done all that reading had made him tired. Turning into the parking he stepped out and locked the car. He peered at the red car that parked next to him. The guy had almost hit him but stopped in time.

"Watch where you're going?" said Kai as he held up his hands. He saw the man in car just smirk at him as he fixed his tie. Shaking his head, Kai walked away from him swearing under his breath.

A large bright flash enveloped the inside of the beach house. It's walls shaking at the weight. But a few moments later the flash dimmed. Opening the front door, Hyuna stepped out and huffed as she saw she was at the beach. Just like Taemin said she'd be. Dusting herself, she stepped out, on the search to find a car to steal.