Drive Thirty Seven

Lisa woke to the feeling of her head tingling. Jisoo was gently massaging her head. Nudging closer to her, she pulled the older woman into a tight hug. Kissing her temple, Jisoo whispered to her.

"Wake up baby. We need to talk."

Her eyes flashed wide open against the redhead's chest. Those words coming from Jisoo were never good. Not ever.

"Okay," she whispered back and let go of her. After Rosé had dropped her off, she and Jisoo returned to the redhead's place and nothing happened. Jisoo was very sweet and had just wanted to cuddle. They'd spent the whole night watching series together.

Leading her out of the bed, Jisoo took them to the kitchen. Breakfast was already spread across the table. Holding the chair for her, Jisoo smiled as Lisa sat down. Pouring them both some coffee, Jisoo told her to eat up. Snatching up a piece of toast Lisa began to butter it.

"Lis, I'm going to need you to spend more time with Somin," said Jisoo as she dished up some yogurt.

"Okay." Lisa looked at her, ready to hear the bad part but Jisoo just nodded and began to eat, "Is there anything else?"

"No," Jisoo shook her head. Lisa lowered her head with a smile. But then her mind flashed back to when Somin had locked herself up in the bathroom.

"Chu, there's something I need to tell you," she shifted uncomfortably aware that she's kept this to herself for too long. But her suspicions had frightened her.

"Last week, when I was with So, she wasn't well at all. And when I asked her about it she was so evasive. She was in the bathroom for way too long and I could hear her coughing. I was so scared something was happening to her. And she refused to let me in," Lisa looked at Jisoo in concern. It hadn't been the first time Somin had acted like that either.

"What did she say," Jisoo's eyes were focused on her food.

"That it was just a tummy bug."

"Then it was a tummy bug," shrugged Jisoo.

"Yeah but I don't think it was. She was so fragile when she came out and it took her the whole night to get her strength back. I'm really worried," continued Lisa.

"I'm sure it wasn't as bad as it might have seemed."

"Yeah but,"

"Enough Lisa!" Jisoo raised her voice and Lisa frowned at her, "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. But Somin wouldn't lie to you, especially about that," Jisoo ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. Standing up, Lisa picked up her food.

"You'd be surprised what people you think you know would do. You're not the only one who loves her, Jisoo. Something isn't right, I just know," she took her drink as well and left towards the bedroom.

Jennie peered curiously to the back. But neither Lisa or Jisoo looked at her. The two were very quiet, with some space between them. When they had gotten in the car, Jennie noticed Jisoo had reached for the model's hand but Lisa shifted away.

Dropping Jisoo off at the Park building first, Jennie could cut the tension with a knife.

"I'll see you later," said Jisoo giving Lisa a puppy dog face. Lisa didn't respond and turned the other way.

"I love you," tried Jisoo.

"I love you too," murmured Lisa but still not looking at the redhead. With a small smile, Jisoo said goodbye to her and Jennie. Driving to the modeling agency, Lisa wondered whether she wanted to see Jisoo tonight.

"Seems Like Jisoo's in the dog box," grinned Jennie.

"She's just annoying," sighed Lisa.

"I can imagine," commented Jennie and it made Lisa giggle. They chatted lightly throughout the ride and soon Lisa was getting out with a wave. Making her way to Rosé's apartment, Jennie began to feel nervous. When she arrived, she texted her to let her know she's outside.

It didn't take long before she saw the blonde make her way to the car. Rosé was wearing a simple pastel blouse and dark jeans today. Her hair was a bit tousled, but it suited her. Jennie felt something stir inside of her, watching the other woman. Slipping into the passenger seat, Rosé gave her a smile.

"Hello love," Jennie's eyes widened. Lowering her head, she urged her nerves to calm down. Rosé grinned in amusement, "You're blushing love," she whispered quietly and kissed Jennie on the cheek.

"No, I'm not," Jennie started the car, with a smile.

"Mmm okay," chuckled Rosé, knowing Jennie couldn't see her own cheeks, "Would you like to have coffee with me? I'm not in a rush to get to the office," she asked.

"Sure, is there anywhere specific you'd like to go?"

"Not really. You can choose," said Rosé and Jennie nodded with a soft smile. Leaning in to kiss her cheek again, Rosé spoke in a hush, "You're so cute," she watched the brunette's blush deepen and leaned back, happy with her achievement.

"Thank you," said Jennie shyly and drove them out of the parking lot and to the nearest café they could find.