The Meta-Narrative

Eclaire gave Steza a sorry look. She turned to Holland who wasn't making eye -contact with her.

"Why haven't you told her yet?" she asked.

"Eclaire thinks it would be best if Jennie gets it instead," said Holland, "It would be the best way for her to see that Chae's telling the truth.

"Chaeyoung isn't going to like this and I don't know if I agree with you either. Wouldn't it be best for them to go to their original narrative first?" asked Steza.

"A lot of things are currently happening in that narrative. It would be best if the girls split up and collected the items. Then come back. I'm planning on telling Jaehyun that they will have to hold things down in the original narrative until Jennie and Chaeyoung return," said Eclaire.

"What? How sure are you that will work?" Steza shook her head at him.

"We're not. But it will," smiled Eclaire and Steza turned to Holland.

"You agree with him?" she pointed.

"I do. I've already spoken to Chae about the method she should use," said Holland.

"And what is that?" asked Steza but neither answered.

"Your going to have to help Jennie when she goes Stez. I'll explain everything to you. They need to live and learn," said Eclaire. Eyes focused on Holland who was nodding at her, Steza agreed. Even though she had a feeling she wasn't going to like it.