Drive Three

She had never been so grateful to switch off a car and turn in to a gate. Lisa's shirt had been taken off and as they got to the apartment complex, Jisoo was about to remove her pants. Thankfully, it didn't get that far and Jennie wondered if she had gotten any speeding fines on their way here.

"Ah looks like we can move things inside," grinned Jisoo as Lisa placed on her shirt.

"Jennie, don't forget my sister. She's probably already waiting for you," said Jisoo and it brought Jennie back from her daze.

"What?"

"I said my sister dumbass. She's probably already waiting for you."

"Oh yeah. Right. Sorry," murmured Jennie and Lisa chuckled lightly.

"Aww she's so cute Chu, can we keep her," Jennie almost turned to give the grey haired girl a slap but was more infuriated by what Jisoo said next.

"I'll think about it. She still won't beat Dalgomie," grinned Jisoo and she could see the heat on Jennie's face. She wanted to burst out laughing however she was also aware the brunette might risk losing the job to set her straight.

"Anyway, tell Pasta we'll come see her later tonight," said Jisoo changing the subject.

"Yay! Tell Rosie I can't wait to see her and that we'll bring her lots of food," added Lisa. Jennie nodded at their statements but jolted as they made their way out the car.

"Wait! What does she look like?"

"There's a placard that says Ms. Park on it in the cubby hole. Just hold that," smiled Jisoo.

"Do you know how many Park's there are in this city," waved Jennie.

"Just use the placard and make sure you're wearing your hat," said Jisoo and slammed the door shut. Lisa gave her a happy wave as Jisoo grabbed on to her hand and led them in to the building.

Releasing a constrained sigh, Jennie shook her head. She started the car and headed towards the airport. Her fingers moved to her left and she pressed. The windows slid down slightly and a swift breeze filled the car.

She relished the freshness it brought to the air. The car still smelt like whatever the fuck Jisoo and Lisa were doing and she needed to get rid of both the stench and the image she had to endure. She couldn't believe Jisoo, was willing to do that in front of her. But then again it didn't surprise her either. She cursed silently at the erratic woman.

Passing a few cars, she turned off the highway. Traffic was light and she was thankful. Hopefully the younger Ms. Park hasn't waited too long. Cursing Jisoo again, she ran through a red light. Switching the radio on, she sang along. It made her feel a little better and the ride didn't seem that arduous.

Finding a good parking spot, she opened up the cubbyhole. The placard was there and it was tinted in gold and black. Tracing her finger over it, she wondered if it was real gold. Stepping out, she headed towards the international arrivals strip.

There were many people, rushing everywhere. Each seemed in a hurry to get something done. Be somewhere. Jennie stood by the side but also in a noticeable spot. She placed her hat on and held up the placard. She tried to stand the way she's seen in the movies but the position was getting uncomfortable the longer she had to wait.

Twenty minutes had passed and still there was no sign of any "Ms Park". There had been a few stragglers who came up to her, asking if she was their ride. It was obvious she wasn't and when most of them asked for her number, she wished she could just leave.

Shifting her weight, Jennie desperately wanted to sit down. But she knew if she did, then she'd be out of sight. Pouting she was about to say "fuck it" when someone ran up to her, with a take away cup in her hand. She was wearing a white frilly top, with chains around her neck. There was also a bonnet on her head.

She stumbled before Jennie with a playful grin. She saw that her eyes moved up towards her hat and then back to her. Jennie's throat went dry as the other woman stared at her intently before breaking in to a heartwarming smile.

"Are you for me?"

Jennie nodded absentmindedly and the slightly blonde haired woman giggled at her. It snapped Jennie back to reality and she returned to a blank face.

"Are you Ms. Park?"

"Roseanne. But you can call me Rosé and you are for me. I'm sorry if I made you wait. Our flight got delayed and I didn't know I was getting a new driver," Rosé bowed deeply, "please forgive me," she continued softly and Jennie wondered if she heard wrong.

"It's okay Ms Park. Please don't worry about it," said Jennie as she helped the woman stand up straight.

"No your time is as important as mine. I don't want to be disrespectful on our first day together," she bowed her head.

"Are you and Jisoo really related?" it slipped before Jennie knew it. But Rosé just smiled at her.

"We're a lot more alike than people think," she answered. Jennie nodded and until Rosé's eyes moved below her eye line did she realise that she was biting her lip. Releasing her teeth she, saw Rosé's eyes shift back up.

"Do you mind if I quickly go change in it to something else. It won't take more than 5 minutes. I'm not entirely comfortable in what I'm currently wearing," Rosé looked down shyly and Jennie felt her lips tugging in to a small smile.

"Ofcourse Ms. Park. Let's fetch you're luggage and then head to the bathroom," said Jennie.

"Please call me Rosé. And I only have that bag and my backpack," she pointed to a black luggage bag. Nodding Jennie went to go fetch it and they walked together to find a bathroom.