Drive Thirty One

Threading her fingers through Somin's hair, Jisoo smiled tenderly as the other women's eyes flickered open. Shifting closer, she gave her a soft kiss. They were laying in bed, with the tv on in the background. Jisoo leaned down for another kiss.

"Chu." Jisoo started to give her a series of kisses.

"I'm listening baby."

"We need to tell Lisa." Jisoo stopped. Somin looked at her seriously but the redhead shook her head.

"Why are you bringing this up now?"

"Chu, we can't hide it anymore. I love her. I love you. Us keeping this from her, it's not right," Somin moved to sit up and as she did she had a coughing fit. Jisoo hurried to the kitchen returning with a glass of water.

"Baby I've told you I'm going to fix this. You just need to b patient. Focus on your health. That's all you need to do," Jisoo moved close to her as Somin sipped on the water.

"Jisoo. I don't know how long I have."

"Don't say that. Please don't start talking like that."

"It's the truth Jisoo. The other night when Lisa was over, I had an episode and she was so worried Jisoo. And then I had to lie to her. I can't do that anymore," there were tears on the edge of her eyes.

"Somin trust me, we can't tell Lisa yet. I'm working on finding something to help you get better. Or another option. Please just wait," Jisoo grabbed on to her face as she spoke.

"Chu, I don't want you to end up in a situation where I'm gone, and you don't have Lisa anymore either. I'm worried about her, I'm worried about you," the tears fell down and Jisoo hugged her tightly.

"That's never going to happen, baby. I won't let it," she promised.

Turning in to the parking, Jennie peered at the back. Lisa had gone into another crying episode and Rosé had been consoling her the whole drive. It was sad, seeing the usually bubbly model so distraught. Moreover, she couldn't coherently explain what exactly was wrong. All they knew is that it was about Jisoo and Somin.

"Come on Lis, let's get you in bed. You deserve a nap," Rosé hugged her softly as Jennie opened the door for them.

"But we...we're going t..to talk," she sniffled.

"That can wait, you're staying over remember. Jennie, please bring our bags," instructed Rosé.

Once inside the apartment, Jennie was surprised by how simple the interior was. It was very homely. She went to place their bags in the lounge while Rosé helped Lisa to the guestroom. Jennie sat down on the couch as she waited. Some moments later, Rosé returned.

"She's all tucked in," sighed the blonde as she sat next to Jennie.

"Is she asleep yet?"

"Mmmm, her eyes closed the moment I closed the curtains for her."

"Good. I hope she can get some rest," said Jennie and stood up.

"She will. Where are you going?" Rosé clutched on to her hand.

"Back to the car. I'll go back to Jisoo and just wait for her."

"What time will she be done?"

"8 pm"

"It's 3 pm, Jennie. There's no reason to leave yet."

"I...well... okay," she bit her lip nervously.

"We should take a nap too," decided Rosé. She got up and urged Jennie to take off her jacket. Doing so, the brunette was soon guided towards another bedroom. Rosé closed the door behind them.

She pulled Jennie towards the bed and sat her down. Kneeling in front of her, Rosé untied the brunette's laces and took off her shoes. She then sat next to her and began to undo the driver's tie.

"Are you undressing me?"

"No, just making you comfortable," smirked Rosé, "You're not protesting very much if I was undressing you."

"Shut up," huffed Jennie as she playfully hit the blonde. Rosé chuckled as she threw the tie on the floor.

"Get in," she directed towards the bed and Jennie turned around. She saw that Ninibear was nestled between the pillows. She grabbed on to the bear as she climbed under the covers.

"Wait, Jennie, are you comfortable in those pants? I have some sweatpants you can wear? Or you could just take them off," suggested Rosé.

"I'm not sleeping with you in just my underwear Rosé."

"I assumed so. Sweatpants it is," laughed the blonde as she fetched a pair for the driver. Chucking them towards Jennie, she laughed as it landed on the brunette's face.

"Sorry," she smiled, and Jennie just grumbled as she began to take her pants off under the covers. When she had placed the sweatpants on and was about to throw her pants on the floor, her mouth dropped.

"Why are you shirtless?!" Rosé was just in sports bra and sleeping shorts.

"This is how I sleep," she shrugged. Jennie's eyes roamed over the blonde's body and she quickly realized she couldn't do this. She began to shuffle out of the bed, but Rosé rushed to her.

"Ey what's the matter?"

"I can't do this. I'm just going to wait for Jisoo," mumbled Jennie. She didn't want to look at the blonde.

"No love. Pease don't. I'll put on a shirt. I'm sorry. Please. Just don't go," pleaded Rosé as she pouted sadly. Jennie melted at the sight. Nodding slowly, she got back into the bed while Rosé put on a shirt.

"Again, I'm sorry Jennie," said Rosé softly as she got into the bed. Facing her the brunette leaned her forehead against hers. She was still holding on Nini and now the bear was laying between them.

"It's okay Rosé. It's not that I didn't like what I saw," it was because she liked what she saw too much and knew if the blonde laid next to her like that there was no controlling herself.

"You don't need to explain," whispered Rosé as she grazed Jennie's cheek. Rosé grabbed onto Nini and placed her safely on the ground.

"I was cuddling onto her," whined Jennie.

"Yeah but you can cuddle onto me now," smiled Rosé as she grabbed Jennie's leg and placed it over her hips. She kissed the brunette's jaw and placed another one on her neck. Closing her eyes, Jennie enjoyed the feel of the blonde's lips.

"We should sleep before you need to leave," whispered Rosé, kissing Jennie's cheek. But the brunette pulled Rosé's head back, exposing her neck.

"I think we have enough time," she murmured and began to kiss Rosé's neck. Biting lightly, she heard the blonde moan and it encouraged her immensely. Moving up, she grinned seeing how glazed Rosé's eyes were.

The blonde always seemed to have the upper hand in their "flirtations". But not now and Jennie was relishing it. She wrapped her arms around Rosé and kissed all around her face. When she was near her mouth, she felt the blonde lean in closer, but Jennie moved back.

"Let's sleep," she whispered as Rosé intertwined their legs further.

"Okay," nodded the blonde with her eyes fully focused on Jennie's lips. They didn't let go of each other as their breaths began to slow and sleep overtook them.