Drive Thirty Eight

A yelp came from the black sedan and it made the group of students pause. They looked at it, waiting for another sound. But nothing came. Shrugging they continued towards the science building, aware that they could be late for class.

Jennie covered her face with both of her hands, trying to stifle her giggles. Rosé smiled as the brunette placed her head in the crook of her neck. They were both in the backseat of the car, with Jennie on her lap.

She had been trying to get a kiss from the driver, but Jennie was teasing her, always moving back. So, she decided to tickle it out of her. It had taken Jennie by surprise and she had let out a small little shout. She hoped no one heard her.

"Can I get my kiss now?" Rosé placed her lips on the side of the other woman's head.

But Jennie leaned up instead and hid her face behind her hands. She shook her head, giving a no. Rosé leaned back with a pout.

"Why not," whined the blonde. Peaking between her fingers, Jennie was grinning secretly.

"Because you were being mean," she answered and covered her face fully again. Rosé's mouth dropped, she tried not to laugh.

"Mean? I made you laugh," she grinned as she wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist and kissed her hands. But Jennie shook her head again.

"Come on love, let me see you," said Rosé and kissed her hands again. But Jennie wasn't letting up.

"I want to kiss you," Rosé lowered her voice, kissing Jennie's fingers.

Even though she really wanted to kiss the blonde too, Jennie wanted to make her work a little more. She placed her head into the crook of Rosé's neck again. Blowing up her cheeks, Rosé wondered what she should do. Taking note of their position, she smirked.

"So, I'm not getting a kiss?" she asked, and Jennie shook her head. The movement made the brunette's lips graze over the blonde's neck. Rosé bit her lip at the contact.

"But, but," Rosé stuttered on purpose as her fingers circled higher and higher up the brunette's thighs.

"I'm not leaving until I get it," she continued as she heard Jennie's breaths slowing. Leaving one hand on her thigh, continuing the circles, Rosé used the other to place back some of Jennie's hair.

Though her face was still hidden, the movement exposed the brunette's neck. Rosé moved her hand back to Jennie's other thigh, with determined fingers. She dipped her head down and kissed Jennie's skin.

"That's what you do to me Jennie," she whispered as she bit on the brunette's neck softly. "You make me want you," she trailed her tongue across the mark, "Make me want to taste you," she whispered and slowly moved her hands towards Jennie's backside.

Throughout this the brunette had been listening quietly, becoming swept over by the blonde's words. Rosé's fingers consistent work felt teasingly good and it took everything in Jennie to not release a series of moans. But her body had betrayed her, unable to conceal the effect the other woman had on her.

She had begun to slowly move her hips into Rosé's lap, seeking friction. The blonde's sensual whispers weren't helping matters and though her head was leaning against the blonde's shoulder's, she knew she wasn't hiding anything anymore. Rosé grinned feeling her movements.

"All I want to do, is guide you towards my mouth," continued Rosé as her hands landed on Jennie's butt cheeks and helped guide her movements, "Fuck I'm salivating just thinking about it," she gripped on to Jennie tightly, silently urging her movements, "But that wouldn't be a bad thing ey? My mouth watering for you. My mouth making you wetter," said Rosé softly.