Drive Sixty Two

They were surprised at how quiet she was. Her head had been bent low with her hair hiding her face. Her silence was a little unnerving and they were driving at a fast speed to get to the station as quick as possible. Rosé on the other hand was trying to control the bright flashes sparking in front of her vision. This wasn't the normal flash....she wondered if the technology had finally reached its limit. But soon it stopped, and the tingling sensation disappeared.

Jisoo was seething as she watched the police cars drove off. Everyone had moved out of the building and the crowd had seemed to grow, wanting to see what was going on. Turning around there were flashes of camera's all over. Hiding her face she walked towards the ambulance van.

Lisa was hugging Jennie tight as Kai was placed into the ambulance. The medics had cleaned his face but he'd need to go in for a more thorough check up. The others were also just watching the whole scene still taking everything in.

"I'm going to go get my sister," said Jisoo breaking all their thoughts. She was looking at Lisa and Jennie who nodded at her.

"Yeah let's go," said Jennie who was about to follow Jisoo until a hand pulled her back. Irene dragged Jennie off to the side with Moonbyul following close behind.

"Jen what are you doing?" whispered Irene as she peered at Jisoo who was sending daggers with her eyes to her, "You can't go with them."

"I actually agree with her on this one Jen," said Moonbyul.

"I have to make sure Rosé is fine," said Jennie.

"Did you see what she did to Kai?"

"She wouldn't just go off like that," reasoned Jennie as she felt her eyes begin to tear again, "She's a sweetheart," she bit her lip and Irene was shocked.

"Jennie get a fucking grip. It's just us here, you don't have to pretend like you like her," said Irene and Jennie lowered her eyes sadly.

"Jen I don't know if its safe for you to go with them alone. This is a serious situation and you don't need to get involved any further. Both for the investigation and because of your past record. We don't need the police asking you questions. Some of them were already looking at us like what the fuck are we doing here?" said Moonbyul.

"She's right. Jen even though we're undercover you're still on parol. You don't need to be going to a police station right now. We should just all go to the hospital, hear Kai's condition and call Taemin so we know what to do next," explained Irene.

"Look I know what she did was a lot. But she needs me and quite honestly, I, I," Jennie let a tear escape, "I don't owe Kai anything," she let out. That's right. Jennie closed her eyes.

"Jennie," Irene looked at her sadly, "Irrespective of what he's done in the past doesn't change what just happened to him right now. By one of the individual's, we're investigating. We were briefed that the Park family is dangerous. This is just further proof of that. You need to look at the facts," said Irene.

Fuck facts. Jennie told Steza to shut up as Moonbyul and Irene looked at her. Sighing, she could see where her friends were coming from but she desperately wanted to be with Rosé right now, make sure she's okay and hold her.

"Jennie?" Irene looked at her expectantly.

"I need to see her," whispered the brunette and Irene sighed deeply.

"Fine. But I don't want you to go alone with them. Why don't we go to the hospital first and then go to the station afterwards. We'll talk to some of the guys and let you see her. If big sister over there doesn't bail her out before then," suggested Irene.