What you see isn't always what you get

As they locked the cell behind her, Rosé plonked down on her bed. She was relieved because today's dinner had no fight. Atleast her hands wouldn't be bleeding. Flicking her fingers in front of her, she heard a hideous scream.

Sitting up she looked out and heard another scream. Some hurried footsteps followed before her eyes went wide when she saw who was opening her cell.

"Hyuna?"

"Get up Chae. We have to go before they catch up," she urged the blonde up.

"How'd you get in here?" asked Rosé as she followed her out.

"I used some of the gadgets you made," Hyuna lifted the tech Rosé had created and the blonde chuckled.

"I never thought that shit would ever come in handy," she laughed and Hyuna smirked.

"Looks like it just did. Come on lets go," she urged and Rosé nodded as they ran past the piles of bodies in the passageway.

The following morning it was breaking news as they all saw that Rosé had escaped from prison. Apparently, she'd killed not only the surrounding prisoners but the guards as well on her way out. Jennie's heart raced as she got up.

"Jen, where are you going?" asked Kai and the others turned to them

"I need to find her. I need," Jennie shook her head as she just wanted to be with Rosé. She didn't think she cared if the blonde was crazy or not. She needed to be with Rosé.

"Jen you don't even know where she is," said Irene with concerned eyes.

"I know . But I'll figure it out," she said.

"No Jen. You can't," said Kai, "She's a murderer Jennie. You can't go running after her," he held onto her arm gently and Jennie's heart was really racing now. Rosé was all that was on her mind.

"I don't care," she shook loose of Kai and his mouth fell, "I don't care what the news says or what she's done. I, I love her," she said mostly to herself but they heard her clearly.

"Jen," Irene stepped forward but Jennie stepped back.

"No. Just don't," she held out a hand, "You guys don't know her like I do. She's not who the news says she is. I...I believe her," she said and, in that instance, a bright flash overlapped her vision.

They all yelped as Jennie collapsed to the ground and her body convulsed. It didn't last long and soon they were all rushing to her, hoping she was okay.

"The Council can kiss my fucking ass," said Rosé and Jimin tried not to laugh at his sister's stubbornness.

"They've destroyed everything Chae. Things in the original narrative are fucked up right now," said Hyuna.

"I know that but atleast you guys found Jennie," said Rosé as she sat down. It was really good news that they found Jennie in the original narrative.

"Yeah but it doesn't change the fact that now we have not only the Council after us but Kim Jongin as well. Do you know who he is Chae? That guy's one of the richest men in our original narrative," huffed Jimin.

"All I know is that he's the man who's going to be killed by my bare hands," gritted Rosé as she clenched her fists. Jisoo thought she saw a spark of orange in her sister's eyes.