Stop Nine

She shouldn't have agreed to come up. Jennie wondered what she had been thinking. But as Rosé's lips moved further down her skin and the blonde's fingers nimbly loosened another button on her shirt, she realized she wasn't thinking at all.

Rosé hadn't been subtle. When they got into the apartment and Jennie had closed the door, the blonde picked her up immediately. The brunette had released a small yelp in surprise. But as Rosé began to shower her in kisses, she wrapped her legs around the taller woman.

Rosé had carried her to the lounge and sat herself down with Jennie on top of her. The blonde had bitten her bottom lip and everything after that had been a very pleasurable blur.

"Should I stop?" Rosé was looking up at her as Jennie's eyes fluttered open.

"Uh?"

"Would you like me to stop? You can say the word and I will," smiled Rosé. She kept her arms around the brunette's waist. Jennie leaned down and kissed her softly.

"No, please continue," she whispered and wrapped her legs tighter around the blonde. Jennie knew there was no turning back now. Besides she was very fond of their current position.

"Cool," said Rosé in a hush and laid Jennie down on the couch. Getting off her, Rosé stood up.

"Where are you going?" Jennie sat up confused.

"I'm going to fetch us a blanket," pointed Rosé.

"No, come back," Jennie held her arms open with a pout.

"I'll be quick."

"No, just come back. You were already keeping me warm," explained Jennie. She licked her lips as her eyes took in the blonde's figure. Rosé was so fucking hot, she thought.

"Jen, it'll only be a moment," grinned Rosé.

"Baby if you don't come back here now and kiss me I will," Jennie didn't get a chance to finish her warning. Rosé's heart had leaped circles hearing the brunette use the term of endearment. She had rushed to give the brunette what she wanted.

"Do you know how good it feels to hear you say that," whispered Rosé and Jennie grinned into their kiss.

"Oh yeah? What did I say?"

"You know what," smiled Rosé and kissed Jennie again.

"Isn't that what you are?" Jennie flipped them over and was now sitting on top of the blonde. She bit her lip as her hands roamed down Rosé's body. This woman turned her on so much. Jennie leaned close to her ear.

"My baby," whispered Jennie and bit Rosé's earlobe. Rosé moved her fingers into Jennie's hair to pull her closer as the brunette began to kiss down her neck.

"God, Jen you are so sexy," whimpered Rosé. Jennie moved up and gave her a deep kiss as she laid in between the blonde's legs.

"What would you like me to do baby?" asked Jennie giving her a peck while moving her fingers under the blonde's shirt and grazing her stomach. Rosé pulled her down so that her lips were against Jennie's ear.

"I want you to move your fingers lower and feel how wet I am for you," she moaned slightly and lightly licked Jennie's jaw.

Holy shit thought the brunette. That was the hottest thing she'd ever heard in her life. Without a care in the world, she lost herself to her feelings. She urged Rosé to sit up as she pulled off the blonde's shirt.

Rosé hurriedly helped her to fully unbutton her own shirt as they kissed passionately. Taking off her own bra, Rosé closed her eyes as Jennie cupped her one breast. A soft groan escaped from her as the driver began to massage it.