What you see...

"I love you," said Rosé but Jennie began to wave at her instead and so she waved back. Once the elevator doors were fully closed, Rosé allowed the tears to fall.

Locking the door behind her, she slumped down as her heart broke. The tears seemed unending as she thought through everything that happened. Hearing that man's name was full confirmation that Jennie was, in fact, her soulmate.

Her research had gotten her this far. Years and years of far-reaching guesses and experiments. But now, she was right in front of her and she couldn't have her. Rosé' began to heave at the realization.

The research had also shown her that Kai was always an obstacle in their love story. If the dreams really were alternative lives that she's lived. That they've lived, then she knew Kai could be a big thorn in her side in trying to show Jennie, she's the love of her life.

Getting up, she wiped away at her eyes. She needed to get more information, research further. Closing her eyes to gather herself, Rosé sighed deeply. She wondered how much longer she could wait. But with the brunette acting more and more like they're in a relationship, she knew her resolve was thinning.

On top of that, she didn't know how much Jisoo knew either. And that was beginning to bug her further especially because she could feel her sister was desperate to discover what her research was really about. And that wasn't a good sign. If Jisoo found out too soon, she could leak all her work to their father. Rosé couldn't let that happen.

Walking to the kitchen to make some tea, Rosé knew she needed to speak to Jaehyun. He was the only one she trusted. Taking out her phone, she saw that Jennie had not been online yet. Her heart ached, seeing her name.

"Don't worry Jen, I'll make sure that this time we have a happy ending," whispered Rosé as she decided she'd stay up the night, to gather more information.