Drive Four.

Jennie stood waiting with the luggage bag. She checked the time and saw it was just past 5pm. She placed the placard on the bag and massaged her nose lightly. The pain was still there and she wondered if these hats were partially made from steel.

Feeling a hand on her upper back, she felt someone move before her. Opening her eyes, she looked down and saw that Rosé was bent down in front of her. Her hand was roaming inside the luggage bag and at first Jennie thought she was looking for something.

But when the brown eyed woman zipped up the bag without anything in hand, she surmised that she had placed something away. She didn't stand up immediately after. Instead it seemed she was staring at Jennie's feet.

"Your shoelace is untied," said Rosé as she looked up at her, then smiled softly as she moved forward. Jennie's eyes almost fell out of her skull for a second time that day as Rosé tied her shoelaces. She could feel the difference as the blonde secured it tightly.

"There we go," she said and gazed up at the brunette. Jennie felt her breath slowing as she looked down at the other woman. Angelic was a fucking understatement:

 Angelic was a fucking understatement:

"Thank you, Ms. Park," said Jennie and she tried to regulate her breathing. The blonde stood up, and it was clear she was a little taller than the brunette. She reached for Jennie's hand.

"What's your name?"

"Jennie Kim"

"Okay. Well mine is Chaeyoung Park and Roseanne Park. But I prefer Rosé when I'm home," she intertwined their fingers, "what do you prefer to be called?"

"Jennie is fine," she focused on not letting her fingers react. Right now it was fine that Rosé was holding her hand. As long as she didn't hold hers back.

"Good. Jennie, please call me Rosé okay," she said in a whisper.

"Okay," said Jennie and Rosé let go.

"Good, you ready to leave?"

"Isn't that what I'm supposed to say?" grinned Jennie

"Maybe it is Jennie and maybe it isn't," teased Rosé as she followed the brunette towards the car.

Placing the luggage in to the boot, Jennie slammed it shut and rushed to the side. Rosé was nowhere in sight. Heading to the driver's side, she opened up and saw that the young woman was already in the car. Sliding in, Jennie started the car.

"You didn't wait for me to open for you?" she smiled as she spoke.

"There are far better ways you could open for me Jennie," said Rosé and grinned off to the side.

"Sorry? I didn't quite catch that"

"Then I guess it's best that you didn't," smiled Rosé.

"Aww no, please tell me. There's no harm in repeating yourself," said Jennie. Her eyes shifted between the mirror and the road.

"Unless it's past mistakes you've made. Then repetition is very dangerous," added Rosé.

"That's exceptionally deep," said Jennie, she watched Rosé slide forward.

"I can go deeper," said Rosé in a lowered voice. Raising an eyebrow, Jennie thought it would be fun to play along.

"Does that have anything to do with how I could better open for you? Rosé caught Jennies smirk and soon her own face split in to a mischievous smile. She laughed heartily.

"I like your sense of humour Jennie," chuckled Rosé and Jennie released a laugh.

"Thanks, I'm glad I read it right. For a second I thought you weren't joking," she giggled as her gaze focused on the road and because of it she missed the way Rosé's throat moved in a thick swallow. The blonde sat back again.

"I'm a child of God, Jennie. But there's nothing wrong with joking around," she said with a grin.

"Alrighty, now I know. Thanks for warning me. Your sister didn't extend the same courtesy," Jennie shuddered at the memory.

"Oh no, was she and Lisa in here earlier?"

"Yeah, unfortunately."

"Stop the car."

"Sorry?"

"Stop the car."

Nodding Jennie had to drive another 15 minutes before she found a secure parking. It was in a fairly busy outlet area. She watched as Rosé jumped out the car. Getting out herself, she looked at her questioningly.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't sit where they were doing stuff. Do you know how easily Lisa cums?" Rosé shook her head vehemently.

"No I don't know. And I wonder how a child of God does?"

She couldn't let this moment escape. It had been so easy to just tease each other and Jennie was really enjoying herself. There was something daring about Rosé but it wasn't obvious either. Like a cloak that shift's in an unexpected breeze. It came out in glimpses.

"Even children of God are sinners Ms Kim," said Rosé, there was a glint in her eyes.

"Jennie," she stepped closer to her and as their eyes connected she almost forgot who she was.

"Jennie," repeated Rosé while simultaneously licking her lips. She said it too slowly and the brunette was certain it was intentional. She stepped back, noticing their proximity.

"I need to get you home Rosé," she opened the door for her.

"I'm not travelling in that car. You really have no clue, how those two get each other off, even when they're fully clothed," said Rosé and her mouth pulled in to a grimace.

"Well what are we going to do?" asked Jennie as she closed the door.

"Leave," said Rosé.

"We can't just leave the car here," said Jennie.

"Yes we can. And next time, if you have to pick me up after driving my sister and she's with Lisa, then please get another car," said Rosé as she began to walk off. Sighing, Jennie locked the car and followed her.