Drive Thirty

When they arrived, Rosé was outside and walked to the car instantly. They got out because Lisa needed to use the bathroom. To both of their surprise, Rosé had a baseball bat in her hand.

"What's that for?" asked Jennie perplexed.

"I'm going to kill, whoever made my best friend cry," said Rosé as she looked at Lisa.

"Rosie, please calm down. It's not that serious," she smiled weakly, but the blonde wasn't having it.

"Lisa, this is the fourth time this week. Enough's enough. Whoever's hurting you is going to die a death," she clapped the bat in her hand.

"I didn't know you could die something else," smirked Jennie. Angry Rosé was both sexy and adorable at the same time.

"Please put the bat away," laughed Lisa, "We'll talk when we get to your place. I just quickly need to use the loo then we can go," Lisa walked towards the science building as Jennie turned to the blonde.

"We can put that in the back so long," she suggested. Instead, Rosé pushed her against the car and was dangerously close to her.

"I'm very frustrated Miss Kim," began Rosé softly as she moved the bat up Jennie's thighs, "Who on earth gave you permission to look so fucking good today," the brunette's breath hitched as her legs began to quiver.

Rosé pushed closer to her and it got a short grunt out of Jennie. The driver's head was all over the place. Firstly, she could sense where Rosé was leading the bat towards and it made her anxious and excited. Second, the blonde smelt outrageously good and her lips were so close. Thirdly, they were in broad daylight on a campus where students clearly knew who Rosé was, the brunette wondered if the other woman cared.

"How are you Jennie," whispered Rosé as she gave Jennie puppy eyes. What the fuck, thought the brunette. How can this woman act like the cutest while clearly trying to turn her on too?

"Is this a good position for you? Are you comfortable?" continued Rosé as she looked down to focus on where she was moving the bat across Jennie's thighs. A whimper escaped from the driver and at that, the blonde moved back. Far back, and Jennie was grateful for now she could breathe again.

"Did you get my text this morning?" asked Rosé.

"No, I haven't checked any of my chats today," her legs still felt weak.

"Okay. I asked if you'd like to not drive me this coming week? Give yourself time to think and some space away from me," explained Rosé. She ducked her head shyly, avoiding the brunette's eyes. Jennie's heart swelled and her head spun. This woman was very confusing.

"I don't need space Rosé," in fact Jennie wanted them to return to their previous position but shrugged the thought away immediately. However, the blonde clearly read her mind because she was standing super close to her again.

"I don't want you to need space. But just know you can have it whenever you want it," whispered Rosé and kissed Jennie's cheek. Hooking her fingers into the bands of Rosé's jeans, she pulled her closer.

"Can I have a hug, please? I haven't seen you all day," asked Jennie softly. Rosé smiled happily as she wrapped Jennie in a hug. She whispered something that made the driver laugh and was about to respond when they heard someone coughing.

"Hate to interrupt but I think you're drawing a crowd," pointed Lisa. Looking over the car, Rosé saw that indeed some students were gawking at them.

"Yeah guess we should go," she laughed. Jennie bit her lip as the blonde let go and turned her attention back to Lisa.

"How are you feeling now?" asked Rosé as she placed an arm around Lisa's waist.

"Okish," she pouted and let her friend guide her to the car.

"Don't worry we'll try our best to sort this out. Once you decide to tell me everything," smiled Rosé as she nodded for Jennie to open the door for them.

"Aah Rosie you're too good to me," said Lisa, clinging on to her.

"Don't be dramatic," said Rosé shoving her into the car, along with the bat. Lisa yelped and the blonde snickered. Before getting into the car, she looked at Jennie and blew her a kiss. Raising an eyebrow, Jennie grinned. Closing the door she wondered where this drive would take her.