Drive Seven.

Adjusting her bag, to relieve her shoulder, Jennie rumbled in the fridge. She took out some cheese, ham, tomatoes and avo. Placing it on the counter, she placed two slices of bread in the toaster and got a knife.

"You're home," he said.

"Hey, sorry did I wake you?" said Jennie

"No, we've been up waiting," he said with lingering eyes. Jennie sighed deeply.

"I didn't ask you to."

"Jen...are you really going to be doing this," he shook his head as he took in her attire.

"Pretty much," the toaster released the bread and she began to carve her sandwich. He took some steps closer to her but was interrupted.

"Ah Jen you're back. How was it?" asked the platinum blonde haired woman. Jennie saw that she was still in her police uniform.

"It was alright. Did you just get back too?" she sliced through the tomato as another voice entered.

"Basically. Just got off shift like 20 minutes ago," she answered.

"Ah I thought I heard you," said the other woman with dark hair.

"Did you get to drive a limo?" asked the blonde

"Byul are you actually encouraging this?" said the young man.

"Kai just relax please," she hushed him and returned to Jennie, "Now Jen, please continue."

"It was alright. Different," she took a bite of her sandwich.

"That's good," said Irene and Kai shook his head.

"Where's Taemin?" asked Jennie

"He's on patrol with J.seph," said Irene.

"Why you asking?" asked Kai

"Just wanted some advice, but I'll catch him sometime," said Jennie and fetched a soda.

"Maybe I can help," smiled Kai. Moonbyul looked at him suspiciously.

"Are you actually encouraging this," she said sarcastically and he threw her a middle finger.

"It's cool," said Jennie, "I'll get Taemin when he's home," she picked up her plate and bid them goodnight.

Using her foot to shut the door, she set her food down on the table. She switched on the light and headed towards her cupboard. Changing in to her Pj's she fetched her food and placed it on her bed. Moving her laptop on to the bed as well, she took out the book from her bag.

Placing the pillows behind her ,she moved her food closer and put the laptop on her lap. Feeling comfortable, she took a bite of her sandwich. Opening the book, she checked her schedule. She began to type it up and sighed as she saw what time she'd have to get up tomorrow.

Pulling up to the large hotel, Jennie stopped quickly. She unlocked the doors and was about to jump out the car when Jisoo placed a hand up. She had on a black pencil suit with dark make-up. When she picked her up this morning for their first stop, Jennie thought she looked great. Now she was speaking to someone over the phone.

"We just arrived Somin," she said.

"What do you mean you're at Bistro. I'm at the hotel," Jennie heard the voice mumble.

"Fucking hell, I'm literally outside," grumbled Jisoo. The voice spoke quickly.

"Okay, okay, just stop talking. I'll get you at the Bistro. And wait for me," she emphasised and ended the call. Jennie gathered what she needed to do and started the car.

"That woman is absolutely infuriating," she threw her phone aside.

"Is it the Bistro on main or downtown?" asked Jennie.

"The one in main. Fuck, if she wasn't so attractive and successful," sighed Jisoo.

"Who is she?"

"One of the best property developers in Seoul. She's currently working on some land I bought," said Jisoo.

"Okay," nodded Jennie, " And she's pretty too?"

"Mmm," hummed Jisoo. Jennie raised an eyebrow as she saw Jisoo smirk as she did that. The drive was short and soon she was opening the door for Jisoo and getting a see you later. Getting back in, she drove off towards the university.