Drive Fifty Six

Jennie felt sluggish as she stepped out of the shower. Drying herself, she closed the door behind her. Checking her phone, she saw the miss calls from Rosé. Frowning, she typed a message to her before turning to her closest.

As she changed, she heard a large clutter. Turning abruptly she saw Kai laying on the floor. Eyes wide, she jumped into the closest and covered herself with the door. She was still naked from the top up.

"I...I'm sorry," his face was red.

"Don't you knock!" she shook her head at him.

"I thought you were still sleeping," he began to gather the spilled food. Jennie pulled the closest door closer to her as he stood up.

"I'll go fetch a mop to clean this and bring you other food. Sorry Jen," he smiled shyly and closed the door behind him.

Jumping out of the closest, she hurriedly put her clothes on. Some moments later she heard a knock on her door and told him to come inside. Giving her an apologetic look he placed her food on the side table.

"Thank you. You didn't have to," she mumbled.

"Ofcourse I did. Sorry about not knocking, didn't mean to scare you," he rubbed the back of his head and sat down.

"I...i..it's okay," she looked down and he smiled at the blush on her face.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, thanks for staying with me," she said softly, and he chuckled.

"I had to. I mean you always needed to cuddle when you had bad dreams. I was just doing my duty," he said charmingly and placed a hand over his chest.

"Duty huh?" she raised an eyebrow as she smirked. Giving her a grin, he slid closer to her.

"Yeah, didn't you know," he placed a strand of hair behind her ear, "I've pledged my heart to you," he whispered and leaned back with a grin as she burst out laughing.

"Wow, you really wanna make-up with me don't you?" she shook her head as her giggles died down. He looked straight into her eyes.

"I really do Jen," he said softly and his eyes moved down to her lips. Seeing where he was looking she shifted back.

"Thanks Kai. Uhm do you mind, I'd like to be alone for awhile," she said looking away from him.

"Sure, just rest," he said as he got up. Closing the door with a wave, she released a relieved breath once he was gone.

The minute she got home, Jisoo searched round in her cabinet, for the strongest bottle of whiskey she had. She knew it was here somewhere. Struggling in the darkness, she was too stubborn to go back and turn the light on. Fumbling around, she knocked something over in the cabinet and a bottle of something cracked open, spilling everywhere.

"Fuck," she hoped that didn't wake Somin and Lisa up. Rushing to the go and put the light on, she hurried back only to stop dead in her tracks. Balling her fists, she kicked the nearest table repeatedly. After releasing her anger, she sighed. Looking at the broken bottle of whiskey on the floor, she returned to the cabinet.

"Vodka it will have to be," she mumbled as she took the large bottle out.

Taemin had just gotten inside of the house when he heard a knock on the door. Going to open it, his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he whispered