Stop Fourteen

Jennie's legs began to tremble, and her hands were struggling to hold onto the shower attachment to the wall. Eyes glancing down she saw Rosé was giving her that loving look again, despite the water falling on her.

The blonde had her on top of her shoulder's, after crawling in the shower to join her, crawling between her legs whining that she wasn't full yet. They'd been at it for hours and Jennie was certain Rosé was insatiable.

The shower was meant to be their "break" but no longer than a few minutes Rosé was next to her, fingers trailing, kissing her like Jennie might run away and never come back. And the brunette in her heart, really didn't mind, even though her body was exhausted.

Rosé gripped tightly onto her legs as she ate up her cum. Jennie watched her, still shuddering and she was sure staring into the blonde's eyes like this was prolonging her orgasm. Her arms felt weak and so she let go. But Rosé didn't let her fall. Instead, she twirled them to the other wall, away from the water.

Jennie's back slammed against the wet tiles, letting out a yelp. She clawed her fingers into Rosé's scalp, as she felt her tongue going even deeper into her. The brunette's eyes widened, and her mouth fell open as her fingers dug further into Rosé's scalp. She could feel her inner walls clenching again.

Patting Rosé's head, she wanted the blonde to put her down, she couldn't handle another orgasm. But the blonde was stubborn. She dug her nails into Jennie's thighs roughly, has the brunette's patting of her head hastened.

"AAAAAHHHAAHHH!!" screamed Jennie as Rosé pushed her tongue into her deeper slamming her against the wall, "OH FUCK! AAH! AAAH! AAAH!" screamed Jennie as Rosé slammed her up higher and higher against the wall, gripping her butt cheeks, making her grind into her mouth.

Rosé watched in adoration as Jennie's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body shuddered violently. She squirted all over the blonde and as her eyes shut a bright flash scattered before her...

"Let go," she whispered but Jennie gripped on to her arm tightly.

"Chae, please listen to me, please," her tears were falling shamelessly as she watched how Chae's head bowed. Turning around, Chae ruffled constrained fingers into pink hair as she looked at the floor, shaking her head.

"What more is there to say Jennie?" the brunette shook her head as she rushed up to her gripping the hem of her shirt tightly.

"I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry. Kai was a mistake, this was all a mistake," her shoulders were shaking.

"You're pregnant now Jen, you're having his child," Chae placed soft fingers against the brunette's stomach and her jaw clenched, "this baby has nothing to do with all of this. Don't ever call it a mistake," she whispered sadly.

Jennie gripped her shirt desperately, "Chae I can't lose you, please," she cried, "you...your right this baby isn't at fault. But sleeping with Kai was wrong, I wasn't thinking," tried Jennie but Chae stepped back from her.

"I have to go, I can't deal with this right now," said Chae as her eyes turned blank and Jennie's eyes welled up more.

"Why not? Are you going with Hyuna again?" asked Jennie as she saw Chae's eyes lower. It made the brunette grit her teeth," Don't you get it? It's because you weren't here. Always running off, chasing hopeless ends," grated Jennie. Chae needed to know how neglected she felt.

"Did I force you to fuck him? And what do you mean by meaningless? You fucking knew what this search means for me?" said Chae angrily.

"I didn't think it would take you so long? I couldn't stand this jetting off to different countries bullshit anymore, thinking you'll find him. You weren't listening to me. I needed you to stop," cried Jennie.

"No," Chae shook her head in disbelief. She had always tried her best to listen to the brunette, make her life comfortable."

"You're the icon of the revolution. People adore you. YG's dead and you've initiated the imprisonment of many of the other fucked up leaders in this sick trafficking ring. Isn't that enough Chae? Isn't that enough for you?" trembled Jennie. The question she really wanted to ask was whether she wasn't enough for the pink-haired woman. But she couldn't get the words out.

"Eric is still alive. I didn't ask for a fucking revolution!" Chae breathed furiously, "Everything I did was a means to get to Eric in the end. To kill him and I never got to do that. You knew that, you fucking knew that!" yelled Chae as she turned to punch the wall next to her.

"I didn't think it meant sacrificing our relationship for it?? You're obsessed with finding him Chae! You changed!"

"Were you there when he raped me? Made me his toy? HUH! How the fuck could you know?! Were you there when he tortured me? Were you there!?" Chae felt tears coming but she held them in, to angry and prideful to let them fall.

"I'M HERE NOW! I'M HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" screamed Jennie as she began to heave, the tears streaming relentlessly.

Chae's eyes blinked in shock, but seeing Jennie look so distraught and struggling to breathe brought her back to reality. Running to her, she engulfed the brunette in her arms, rubbing her back gently. Jennie shouldn't be stressing, she shouldn't put the brunette in such anxiety. Chae knew they had to think of the baby, even though she didn't know where their relationship stood anymore. If they even still had one.

"Shhh baby," she hushed her, "Breathe in and out. Slowly now. Shhh, I'm sorry for working you up like this," cooed Chae gently as Jennie cried into her shoulder," Don't stress too much okay, breathe for me baby," she rubbed her back tenderly and Jennie's heart ached at Chae's sweetness.

"D...ddon't le..leave me Chae," she heaved between sobs,"I love you. I love you. Please stop leaving me. Stay with me, don't go look for Eric. I...I...I'll fix this, I'll fix us," trembled Jennie as the wetness covered her face.

Closing her eyes as she kissed the top of Jennie's head tenderly, Chae's heart broke into pieces. She hated being betrayed. Especially by the people she loved the most and that's what Jennie did. Smiling ruefully, Chae pulled her tighter into the hug, feeling the brunette desperately gripping onto her shirt. Maybe this was all her fault, thought Chae sadly.

Kissing the brunette's temple, Chae sighed and repeated the one thing she was certain of.

"I love you too Jennie, so very much."

And Jennie clung to her, fearfully, hopelessly, she clung as the wetness of her tears covered all of her...