Drive Thirty Three

Slumping into the car, Jisoo barely said a word. The brunette could feel that Jisoo was in a very bad mood and didn't want to be bothered. The drive was stale, and the redhead was just focused on gazing out the window.

They got to her place quite quickly. It was late and there weren't many cars on the road.

"Wait for a minute," said Jisoo as she took out her phone.

"Hello Lisa, I need you to come over," said Jisoo on the phone.

"What do you mean you're busy?" Jisoo listened to her explanation and the frown on her face was so deep Jennie thought she was going to yell in return. But she didn't.

"I'm telling you to come over. Don't talk back to me. Where are you?"

"That's fine. Jennie will come to fetch you. I'll see you shortly," said Jisoo calmly. Ending the call, she told Jennie to be quick and got out.

When Jennie got back to Rosé's place both women were waiting outside. Lisa looked like a hurt puppy while Rosé's expression was unreadable. Holding the door open, both got into the car.

Not asking any questions, she drove off. No one spoke. Jennie kept peering back and Lisa looked even more distraught than earlier. Rosé, on the other hand, looked very calm. They arrived at the complex.

"Wait here," said Rosé and stepped out of the car. She walked into the building as Jennie was left with Lisa.

"Do you know what's going on?"

"No," Lisa shook her head. She looked fearful...

"What do you think Rosé's going to do?"

"I don't know. Fuck this is such a mess."

"Did you get a chance to talk to Rosé yet?"

"No, we were in the middle of things when Jisoo called. She didn't even explain why I need to come over. Did she tell you anything?"

"No. But she wasn't in a good mood when I picked her up."

"Aw shit," said Lisa panicked.

"What?"

"They're both mad and talking to each other now. It's just going to make things worse," she dragged her hand through her hair.

"What do you mean?"

"Jisoo and Rosé really don't get along."

"Really?" Jennie was stunned. Neither of the sisters had given her that impression.

"It's complicated," sighed Lisa. That seemed to be the only constant word with the Park sisters.

"Does it have to do with you?" asked Jennie. Lisa was about to answer but the car door opened. Rosé peered in.

"What do you want to do Lisa? Are you going to stay with Jisoo or come home with me?"

Jennie turned to look outside and saw that Jisoo was waiting behind the blonde. Lisa's eyes went wide.

"What did Jisoo say?"

"What do you say?" Rosé looked at her seriously. Jennie could see Lisa's mind was short-circuiting. She was being made to choose, without any context of what was said between the two sisters.

"I'm sorry Rosie. I really am. But I think I need to talk to Jisoo," she said softly without looking at her friend.

"Okay," smiled Rosé and held out a hand to help Lisa out. Encouraged that there was no ill will Lisa grabbed on to it. She walked Lisa over to Jisoo, who was trying to hide her scowl. Lisa smiled at her sheepishly and Jisoo's eyes softened.

"Do you have any bags with you?" asked the redhead and Lisa shook her head.

"Okay then," Jisoo smiled weakly, opening her arms for Lisa.

"Bye Rosie. I'll see you tomorrow," said Lisa and the blonde nodded.

"Jisoo, try and remember what I said," warned Rosé.

"Likewise Chaeyoung, Likewise," scoffed Jisoo as she looked at Jennie in the car before looking back at her sister. Getting the message loud and clear, Rosé's face held an unreadable expression. Jisoo gave her a sneaky grin and waved her off.