Stop Fifteen

The crowd buzzed to the beat of the music. Seulgi and Lisa swayed smoothly as they danced along with each other. Irene and Moonbyul were cheering them on from the side, while Jisoo came back with their drinks.

Stopping, she saw Lisa on the dancefloor. Someone bumped into Jisoo, letting one of the drinks spill a little. She was about to give the person a piece of her mind but when she turned there were just random people walking past. Huffing, she turned as she felt one of the drinks being moved out of her hand.

"Aww Jisoo you shouldn't have," smiled Moonbyul as she sipped on the drink Jisoo had actually gotten for herself. Irene contained her giggle as she saw Jisoo grit her teeth and sat down, holding onto Lisa's drink.

"Wonho get in the fucking car," yelled Kai. They were already late and Wonho wanted to change his shirt again.

"Dude, please this shirt isn't working with these pants," whined Wonho.

"No, get in the car. I didn't have to come pick you up," said Kai opening the passenger door for him.

"Please Kai. Please, please, please," begged Wonho but instead found himself being shoved into the car.

"No, we're leaving," said Kai and shut the door behind him.

Dahyun continued to speak with the lead police officer as Jaehyun was still staring hopelessly into his office. There were other officers swarmed around their house, collecting evidence. She was just glad, Jaehyun's head was bandaged. Turning her attention back to the officer, she continued to answer his questions as best she could.

Jennie moaned into Rosé's neck as the blonde gripped her tightly as they danced to the music. Rosé nibbled on Jennie's jaw as the tempo of the song increased and the lights flickered fanatically around them. There were plenty of people around, hiding them.

Sliding her hand down the brunette's backside, Rosé squeezed her butt roughly. Jennie moaned deeper at the touch.

"You are so sexy," husked Rosé into her ear as the song changed. The beat was slower and the lighting was flickering between red and black. Rosé changed their dancing from swaying to a slow grind.

"Fuck," whispered Jennie as she bit on Rosé's shoulder to contain the guttural moan she was about to release. Their grind-dancing was making her wetter by the minute and the skirt she was wearing wasn't helping.

Rosé pulled her head back and smirked dangerously at her. Jennie could only watch as the blonde licked from the bottom of her neck all along her throat and finally stopping at her chin. Shuddering, she nearly came as Rosé pulled her into a long and passionate kiss.

"Holyshit!" laughed Moonbyul as they all watched Jennie and Rosé practically have sex on the dancefloor. Irene's mouth was on the floor while Seulgi was trying not to look even though she was stealing glances. Jisoo and Lisa were kissing each other gently, not really caring.

"Hey guys," said Wonho and they all turned to greet him and Kai.

"You two aren't even fashionably late," scolded Lisa as she moved to give them each a hug.

"I know right. Kai wouldn't let me change my shirt," pouted Wonho.

"Chu, this is Kai. One of the new models," introduced Lisa and Jisoo nodded at him.