Chapter 1 : SOMETHING NEW

BLOOD what does that word mean to you? , I guess most of you will go with a vital liquid flowing in the body that's colored red, well wrong Blood means power in this world, Blood separates the world in many ways like race, tribes it's the cause of war on this planet, I just happen to have superior blood,

I have WITCH BLOOD.

This story begins with Aurora Van Pel or Ana as she prefers to be called, a business woman and owner of a construction company, she happens to be the daughter of a billionaire, her family has accumulated a vast fortune and highly know in the magical community and above all she's a witch and a powerful one of our  generation and now everything she once knew and loved is going to change FOREVER.

" Christie am done for the day and no one is to bother me " Ana told her secretary did as told.

Ana had her spell ready with candles all around her office and a candle appeared out of her hand as it burnt in an unusual flame and she blew it and all the candles burnt out and the smoke appeared all around her and she was ready to see what was in her future but this time it wasn't a clear vision but darkness and shadows all around whispering.

" Lilith " Ana said as she made out the whispering.

she didn't understand what was happening so she called her best friend Katy and ask her what was happening cause she had the power and will to bend Time .

Meanwhile in the cold and cloudy town of thorn hills, Katy was in her house enjoying a cup of coffee she heard her phone ring as she went to answer it she heard something break in the Attic and she was alone, so she decided to go check it.

"Hello who's there? " Katy asked looking around,

" come out cause if I find you I will fry your ass where you stand, Have you heard the saying mess with a witch and you get burnt " Katy said looking around the room all she saw was the roof was broken and the room full of fog and she had a chill in her spine that evil lurked near.

"What the fuck is going on" she said to her self as she saw a marking on the floor the mark of a six burning through the floor. She went closer and touched it and saw a woman standing in front of a beast whose eyes and face burned and all around him burned the world was on fire.

She quickly removed her hand and saw fog gathering itself and there was something in the fog so she did a wind spell to put the fog out but it continued coming at her so Katy teleported to the living room but was trapped in a witch trap and frozen where she stood.

As she stood there frozen a man appeared in front of her with a wicked smirk and Katy saw her future she was going to die and he was connected with the vision she saw earlier and before anything could happen she cast a dying witch spell cause the witch trap limited her power to leave a message long after she's gone.

Somethings coming !

He didn't know what Katy did, And waved his hand and her blouse begun to fall off as he whistled.

"Such a waste of life but boss wants you dead and that's what I will deliver " He said as he went on with his plan and took out her heart as Katy breathed "Let me tell you something you will be stopped I have seen it " Katy said as she took in her last breath.

" Really well that's Funny ! Coming from where am standing you don't stand a chance, my master will rule but before that we need power but luckily your death will bring the ultimate power back into this town and my master will rise and rule everything" he said as Katy realised he was speaking about Ana as he's eyes turned red and Katy begun to burn.