Chapter 58 : ALPHA

A legend tells us that the sun and moon were in love but that their love was impossible because when the moon rose, the sun was setting. But has destiny would have it an eclipse happened to show that no love is impossible.

A L P H A

Ana had just placed the girls to sleep when she looked out the window and saw Jax jumping up on the roof of the house and she decided to follow him up there cause it was time they had a talk.

" You always loved the roof " Ana said as Jax smiled looking at her.

" What can I say it's peaceful up here and I get to think about alot of things " Jax said as Ana sat next to him.

" Like what exactly ? " she asked,

" Why is the sun so hot and yellow in colour and not green " Jax said as Ana laughed.

" Am happy to see you making jokes and frankly being okay " Ana said.

" Well am not happy! " Jax reveals,

" Why not Lexi is gone " Ana asked,

" Am still not happy cause I don't have you by my side " Jax said as Ana looked at the clouds.

" You said you didn't want anything to do with me and I was no better than Rafael or did you forget that ? "Ana asked,

" Well I remember that night of the gala I walked in on you and Rafael in the study room " Jax said as Ana was surprised.

" Me and Rafael didn't meet privately the night of the gala ! " Ana said as Jax smiled.

" I thought it was you but it was Lexi in a glamour spell looking like you with Rafael and what she said broke my heart cause I thought it was you " Jax said,

" And then you called me cause you were heartbroken after what she said, am not surprised they teamed up to separate us "Ana said.

" It worked now your married to my brother and you have his kids " Jax said.

" No your wrong "Ana said.

" Where exactly ? " Jax asked,

" The part where I had his kids cause they are your, I got pregnant with you first and that night you called me saying you didn't want anything to do with me l let my defenses down and slept with Rafael and got pregnant with Lori " Ana said as Jax looked at her with a sad face and hugged her.

" Don't get sad cause as far as I know your her father and she's your daughter " Ana whispered in his ears.

" You made me the most happiest man on Earth and now I can only feel terrible I missed their birth and the nine months of pregnancy of my children " Jax said.

" Well it wasnt exciting we were attacked by the horsemen of the apocalypse when I was giving birth and everyone fought to the death and they failed " Ana said as Jax smiled.

" I am a father after five hundred years this is truly a miracle, your my miracle, you changed my life forever " Jax said as Ana placed her hands in his hair.

" And you changed my life too and my life has colour with you beside me " Ana said kissing him.

" ANA ! " they heard Jason calling out for her.