Chapter 68 : KNIGHT INDUSTRIES

R I S E   O F   T H E   K N I G H T

What If everything we knew was a lie and didn't work as we thought it did and we could leave this world only to return tomorrow someone new and different, That could mean no one or thing ever truly dies.

There they were Eight years later finally together.

" Brother I didn't expect to see you here in Egypt at my son's birthday " Jake said hugging Jax and the Troy was surprised.

" he looks like you Daddy, I even told him " Troy said as Christian and Jake were exchanging greetings.

" Jake you have a son since when ? " Christian asked amazed.

" Well since I decided to start a new life " Jake said as he saw the girls.

" They grew up so fast " Jake said as he said hello to them knowing each of their names.

" How did you know I was Lori " Lori asked.

" Yes how did you know our names correctly " Lisa asked.

" Can you read minds ? " Lana asked as Troy face changed expression.

" Read minds ? " Troy asked as Jake smiled.

" Well I was there when you were born and I loved your mother " Jake said as Troy asked where she was and Lori told him she died.

" Am sorry " Troy said.

That night Troy cut his cake as Jake , Christian and Jax caught up after all the years.

" So your wife and son don't know about you being a warlock ? " Christian asked,

" I haven't married her yet but she she knows there is something special about me  " Jake said as Troy was feeling sleepy.

" It's late and I have to put Troy to bed and check up on his mother she wasn't feeling well earlier " Jake said.

" I can't wait to meet her she sounds amazing " Jax said as Jake agreed.

" Tomorrow first thing we are going to New York and soon then we will go to Thorn hills where you will finally meet her and be astonished by my love " Jake said as Jax asked why?,

" You will know when you see her it's a shame it can't happen now cause she's unwell " Jake said as Jax smiled hugging his brother.

" Let me get these girls to bed too and we will see each other soon " Jax said as they parted ways and Jax returned to his room to find everyone there.

" I will get them to bed and River will tell you everything " Mia said as she took the girls to bed and Jax was told everything and couldn't believe it like Alex.

" You might be missing her alot and your seeing things after all this is a desert " Alex said.

" We met Jake and his son he's staying at this hotel but they are leaving tomorrow " Christian said as Mia choked on her drink.

" A son and does he have a mother and how does she look like? So many questions ? " Mia said as Jax told her they haven't met and Jake was going to go to Thorn hills.

" I thought he would never get over Ana after all he was obsessed with her " Jason said as Mia felt something wasn't right.

" I just got an appointment to meet with the owner of Knight industries " River said excitedly.

" You know if you wanted a partnership I could have helped you and given you all the resources needed " Jax said as River thanked him for the offer.