Chapter 12 : GOOD TO BE EVIL

It doesn't matter how you win so long your the last woman standing ~ Lilith

It's been a week since Lilith threw Ana against a wall and she's been in a comma and things were getting worse as she had begun her takeover and she was planning something big for earthquakes had been felt constant more than ever before.

Jax never left Ana's side so did Zeus and Alex even the van Pel's came back from their travel.

The towns curfew was in effect by night it was a ghost town everyone were in their houses hiding demons wandered at night and the town humans thought there was a dangerous criminal on the loose.

Meanwhile Lilith had begun her plan and an army of blood thirsty demons and hell hounds were all ready and her power was finally at it's peak and her spell for the dark moon was going to turn the word into her new kingdom a better world for her and her demons.

" Lilith I saw what you did to Ana, I didn't like it touching what's mine " Rafael said as Lilith turned around saw him there, " you are here Teacher ? And here to scold me about her when she's going to live to see " Lilith said with fear in her voice ,

" you idiot after what you did to your queen there should be blood " Rafael said as Lilith looked at him with anger in his eyes.

" I was never enough to you or my people those Aztec fools who worship you! they trapped me in hell the only thing I look forward to in this life is my black moon prophecy that I will kill half of mankind and bring the end of this world and it's ashes will rise with Mr " Lilith said as Rafael clapped,

" You were always jealous of what this mortals have cause they took it from you now look at you destroying everything " Rafael said.

He walked closer to Lilith " you came to congratulate me hours before the world's destroyed and your playground that you so love will be ash " Lilith said.

" Congratulations but be careful cause you have powerful enemies and they seek to destroy you and your plans before they begin and you might just die and burn in hell instead of ruling it " Rafael said as he disappeared leaving Lilith standing.

Rafael appeared outside the Van pel manor and met with River.

" Hey Rafael what brings you by " River asked as Rafael smiled .

" Well Ana came to the library weeks ago and asked for a book that wasn't there and we had it delivered from London and it took time so here you go " Rafael said giving the book to River .

River went back into the house with the book and placed it on the table and went to check up on Ana.

Alex was walking and saw the book and begun opening it and reading it.

  Ana walked through a forest as she sunshine shined on her and her white dress glowed as she walked and saw Katy standing in front of her and she ran and hugged her best friend.

" I missed you Katy " Ana said hugging her tight,

" I missed you to Ana " Katy said and Ana smiled .

They begun walking around the beautiful forest, " I have been watching you and girl what's going on " Katy asked as Ana looked down,