Chapter 90 : 1984

W E L C O M E

T O

T H E

Y E A R

1 9 8 4

" We are going to the past and get the stone ? " Lana asked,

" Yes " Lori answered.

" What if someone has it now and we ruin time ? " Hunter asked,

" No we won't " Gabriel answered,

" Should we tell Alex or mom and dad cause this is dangerous " Lana said as Lisa smiled.

" Better to apologise than to ask for permission " Lisa said as Elise came in the room with clothes and books.

" Here so we look like we fit in and I caught up on history there was a big fire that year killed a thousand people and half a city " Elise said as Lori was sure it was it.

" That's where we will be " Lori said as Elise handed over the disguises to everyone.

" This looks ugly " Lisa said looking at her disguise.

" But I bet you will look beautiful in it with your sexy body " Troy said in their private mind link as Lisa blushed and looked at him and he winked at her.

" We will only go to the past and stay low key not draw suspicion whatsoever " Gabriel said as they went and got dressed.

Lisa, Lori and Lana made a line in front of a wall as their eyes glowed and each of them drew a part of a circle that was going to be a portal.

The portal appeared when they finished drawing the circle.

" Let's go " Lori said as she jumped through and everyone followed behind, They arrived at a dark alley.

" Let's get out of here " Hunter said as they walked out of the alley.

" This is where the fire started before it spread through out half the town " Gabriel said as Elise looked and saw it was a casino.

" Waiters wanted " Lana read a flyer.

" What do you say boys want to make your waiter debut in 1984 ? " Elise asked the guys.

" A waiter ? " Gabriel asked,

" You will be our inside eyes and we will be among the crowd and keep an eye out there " Lisa said.

" Someone here has that stone we find them and take it " Lori said as the boys agreed,

" It's going to be fun " Troy said as he and the boys and went to sign up.

" let's go ladies " Lana said as they went into the casino.

Later that night nothing had happened so far and when they were about to give up something happened men wearing black suits walked in and were showed to a private room.