Chapter 60 : CRUEL SUMMER

This could be the last of our Everything.

C R U E L     S U M M E R

TWO DAYS EARLIER

Jason had driven into the Silver Claw pack compound.

" Finally here " Mia cheered.

" Chris wake up " Jake said as he opened his eyes.

" I smell something fowl " Christian said as they got out the car and were welcomed by the pack and everything seemed not right cause it was too perfect the sun was shining the green grass glowing the trees leaves were waving left right making all the nature sounds cause it was too perfect.

" Everything here seems okay, I don't know what was so Dangerous Nick asked us to come " Jason said as Mia saw wolves running into the woods.

" My old friends " Nick Claw said as they turned to see him with a beautiful woman next to him.

" Nick it's nice to see you ! " Jason said as they exchanged greetings with each other.

" I haven't had the pleasure of introducing you all to my mate, This is Rosa " Nick claw said as Mia frowned.

" Let's go somewhere more private to tell you what's going on !" Nick said as they went into his pack house and somewhere secure.

" I know your all wondering what's going on and I don't understand it either, just that something is killing nature and us" Nick said as Jake asked about outside and Rosa revealed a crystal that was holding an illusion cause everything was dead outside and barely anyone could be seen.

" We just saw people outside and the trees and grass the sun was shining, where is everyone ? " Mia asked,

" Most of my pack members are dead and the others left " Rosa said.

" How were you able to make this happen ?" Jax asked looked at the Crystal.

" I helped with that ! " Daniel said as they saw him.

" Daniel Torres ! " Christian said as Mia's mouth went open so did everyone else's.

" Were have you been all these years ? " Jason asked.

" I was traveling the world helping others especially after what my mother did I had alot to make up for in the world " Daniel said as Mia ran and hugged him.

" We looked for you everywhere " Christian said

"Am happy your okay " Jason said as Jake remember who he was.

" Your the crazy principles son the one you vanquish while in highschool " Jake said as Mia looked at him.

" Don't mind him am Jax Nova and he's Jake my rude brother " Jax said as he wondered how Jake knew that.

" I saw what happened that day in Ana's memory " Jake said.

" How is she and Katy and everyone else? " Daniel ask as Christian told her Katy was killed.