Chapter 79 : REVOLUTION

DEATH'S POV~

Your probably wondering what we are planning with our return kidnapping Lori and burning thorn hills, well it's simple me and my brothers and sister will destroy the world and Lori being a born god she will be the ruler and creator of the world that will be in our image.

Back in thorn hills Ana woke up with a terrible headache and Jake seated next to her bed.

" What happened ? " Ana asked,

" You brought Rafael back and the resurrection spell wore you out but worked " Jake said as Ana remembered raising Rafael.

" Where is he ? " Ana said as she got up from the bed and went and found him with Jax and everyone including the council of magic who came to find help Lori.

" My love your awake " Rafael said as he approached Ana.

" Not the time have you found my daughter ? " Ana asked.

" Not yet cause the horsemen energy signal is hidden but not for long cause they will probably do something cause I know their type and they will want to destroy the world now cause they have waited for this for a Milena and even before I was born " Rafael said as Ana was still uneasy about everything.

" Tell me the minute you find something " Ana said as she went to see Lisa and Lana who were in their room with Troy.

" Mommy who took Lori ? " Lana asked Ana.

" Some really bad people but we will get her back I promise " Ana said hugging her daughter and Troy.

Jax was at the door watching them with Alex.

" What are we going to do cause we have been in a sticky situation before but not one like this my sister's life is in danger and not to forget we are on the eve of the end of the world cause the horsemen will deliver " Alex said worried.

" A journey with a thousand miles begins with a single step and if we survived Lilith and Rafael we surely can survive four freaks riding a horses " Jax said as Alex laughed.

" We found something " River said as Ana looked towards them.

Meanwhile in New York at the top of Van industries The Horsemen of the apocalypse were planning their grand plan.

" They will find us with your unique power signature " Martin said to the horsemen.

" They will find us but we will have a surprise for them " Death said smiling as Pestilence and war were with Lori who was asking questions.

" You will be safe and we will give you everything you ever needed and what you didn't know you want " Pestilence said as she left Lori standing next to Martin and the four Horsemen both held hands and a black lightning was seen in the sky then a black smoke came over the city waking up the dead.

Meanwhile in thorn hills they saw the energy signal and live footage from the city an army of the undead were attacking and they were going to Van Industries which seemed like the source.

" They are at van Industries " Jean said as Jake used his satellite to see the top of Van industries.

" They are converging " Jax said.