Chapter 85 : BLOOD SISTERS

This is a story of three sisters, one face, one story.................

B L O O D    S I S T E R S ∆

" Why do we have to train everyday " Lisa asked as she was hit by a gigantic rock to the head throwing her to the ground and Alex turned off the simulation.

" Lisa are you okay " Troy asked as he ran to her.

" My head " Lisa cried out in pain as she was bleeding.

" we should take her pain " Lori said to Lana as they took Lisa's hand and they closed their eyes taking the pain into themselves, Lisa wound to the head closed up and the pain was still there but bearable.

" Thanks " Lisa said.

" No training for today " Alex said as he helped Lisa up.

Alex took Lisa to get rest and Troy was worried about Lisa.

" She's fine Troy " Lana said to him.

" If we keep training like this everyday we are going to die here not out there where the danger lies " Lori said as they all exited the training room.

" Where's Elise ? " Lori asked,

" With her mom in London they left today " Lana said as Troy left them to see Lisa.

" Does Troy like Lisa ? " Lana asked as Lori giggled.

" Yes he does, is this becoming clear to you now cause I knew a long time ago " Lori said as Lana smiled.

" Are you okay ? " Troy asked Lisa who smiled.

" Am used to the pain anyways " Lisa said as Alex gave her a glass of water.

" Thanks " Lisa said as she took the glass of water and they heard music playing from a far.

" What is that ? " Lisa asked,

" The carnival is in town " Troy said as Lisa smiled, " we should go " Lisa said as Alex agreed.

" Hey what's going on ? " Lori asked,

" Nothing much were going to the carnival " Lisa said as she got up from the chair.

" let's all go " Lana said.

" We should first go change cause look at us we look like ninjas " Lisa said as everyone realised.

" Yeah we should go change " Alex said as Lisa's hand started glowing blew on her hand as the smoke covered everyone.

" Your all welcome " Lisa said as the smoke disappeared to reveal everyone's new outfit and look.

" We look amazing " Lana said.

" You should be a designer " Lori said to Lisa  who was talking with Lana and didn't even look at Lori to say thank you for the compliment.

" Let's hit the carnival " Troy shouted as everyone cheered along with him except for Lori who wondered what she did to Lisa for her to be ignored like that.

" Why is Lisa ignoring me? " Lori asked Lana who didn't know what was going on when Lana pointed out Hunter who was standing in a crowd.

" Hunter Claw " Lana said smiling looking at Lori.

" Hello Lana, Lori looking lovely " Hunter said as Lana rolled her eyes.

" We are twins you know if she's looking good then am looking hotter" Lana said as Lori laughed.

Troy was playing a carnival game as Lisa was cheering him.

" Your so lucky your boyfriend is hot " a girl said to Lisa.