Chapter 84 : THE FUTURE'S HERE

Welcome to the future life's good but it can be better, why shouldn't it be............

The world has changed and supernatural creatures have evolved there are Witches, vampires, Demons, Sirens and even Angels and others who can transform into majestic spirit warriors like the Fox and Werewolves and the shape shifting serpent indigenous to a tribe in India anything is possible these days, we are keeping up with the world while still hiding in the shadows of plain sight but the future's ours.............

    In a club in Argentina a powerful Russian mobster was currently in a deal with the leader of a local gang to acquire under age girls and boys for him to sell all over the world to powerful people as slaves. 

" Does anyone have eyes on the Russian mobster Giovanni ? " Alex asked,

" Yes I see him " Lisa said as she was having drinks as the loud electronic music played.

" This is the worst set and kind of clique two questionable men seated in the VIP area  surrounded by heavily armed men in a night club, they are clearly criminals " Lana said as Elise laughed in their mind link as they were dancing on the dance floor.

" Should I approach ? " Lisa asked watching her targets.

" Negative " Alex said as he was over on the other side of the club bartending.

" Am going in " Lisa said as she went in and the security let her in.

" I saw a handsome man and I had to walk over " Lisa said as Giovanni gave her the seat next to him.

" Tell me what's a pretty thing like you doing in a dump like this " Giovanni asked as the local gang leader was having a drink.

" Danger and excitement " Lisa said.

" That's dangerous for a woman ? " Giovanni said as Lisa laughed.

" I believe women can do anything " Lisa said as her eyes morphed colour.

Outside Troy and Lori had taken down a whole squad of armed men and released the captives from captivity after giving them a large sum of money.

" Guys we need help inside Lisa just killed Giovanni's partner from the local gang and she's now surrounded by armed men " Lana said.

" What has she done ? " Lori said they heard screams and people were running out the club as Troy smiled as they ran to help the others out.

" come on boys you wouldn't shoot a lady " Lisa said as Giovanni laughed holding a gun at her.

" A lady no but a witch yes, I have heard stories and it's a shame you would have been a great slave " Giovanni said as he began firing at Lisa as she made all the bullets shot at her turn into bubbles as Lana and Elise jumped in and took care of Giovanni's armed men.

" Get em " Lisa cheered as Giovanni was getting away but Alex was in his way stopping him.

" We are done " Elise said as she punched the last henchman.

" Are you okay " Lori said looking around to see armed men on the floor.

" I see everything's fine " Troy said as they joined Alex who had Giovanni.

" You evil witches " Giovanni said.

" You are in the presence of Angels " Alex said.

" We are a covert group of exceptional beings, we work outside the rules in secret together " Lori said.

" You all are freaks " Giovanni said.

" You may not know we exist but we are always watching " Lisa said as Giovanni was was let go by Alex.